SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR presses Bush about SBVets
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: BOR presses Bush about SBVets Reply with quote

BOR just won't let up. He kept pressing the president about the SBVets. Bush held his own. BOR did not get the answer he wanted. He says more to follow. BOR does not get it.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that the MSM has been lying for years and there's never been an outrage and now here come the Swift Vets with the TRUTH and everyone is up in arms including BOR. Sorry BOR, but you're out of line. You've missed a golden opportunity!!
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet if/when he ever has Kerry on, he will have asked Bush more about SBVT than he will Kerry.. go figure.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do not understand BOR. He professes to be 'fair and balanced' but never gives even the smallest bit courtesy to the Swift Vets. He has never tried to debunk or refute anything said by them. But he is real quick to label them as bomb-throwers or right wing wackos. I suspect this will change soon though. He will not be able to dismiss them so easily because of the pajamahadeen. Same as cBS thinking they could stonewall the public and let things blow over. It doesn't work anymore.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR lips fixed to Kerry's a** trying to get an interview --- just to boost his ratings.

Why would be cut up a 1 hour interview of President Bush to cover 3 hours? Ratings. Thursday is the debate so he will get coverage on that day.

BOR is a MSM whore. BOR is not looking out for me, but just looking out for BOR.
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: BOR presses Bush about SBVets Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
BOR just won't let up. He kept pressing the president about the SBVets. Bush held his own. BOR did not get the answer he wanted. He says more to follow. BOR does not get it.

How do you know this sincd the interview will not be shown until next week> Do you have inside infomation? Was there promos for the interview that showed this part? I don't know how I miss these things.
Richard Christiansen
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is not being totally genuine, so it is impossible yet to determine what he believes. He's a fence sitter. He says what he thinks is required to qualify him as "balanced." He wants to be liked. Such traits tend to indicate he is likely more liberal than he wants people to believe.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VVET173:

BOR ran a clip of his interview with Bush as a promo.

ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was so full of himself last night that I wanted to puke.

He is so proud of himself that he has promoted the Bush interview like 15 times a show.

He said he was being fair when he interviewed John O'Neil but his real colors are coming out again. What is the first thing he does but ask Bush about the SBVT.

His tone of voice and condescending attitude about SBVT is you all you need to know about Mr. Fair and Balanced.

This whole week when he interviews politicos he has asked What does John Kerry need to do to beat Bush.

I have not heard him ask others what Bush needs to do to win.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a different take on this.

He asked the question and he pushed it. Bush denied. That underscores Bush's response. If BOR hadn't asked or had asked only once, he'd be accused of lobbing softballs.

BOR gave President Bush the opportunity to make his point and make it well.
Custer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: BOR at it again! Reply with quote

BOR just doesn't get it. For somebody who seems to claim to have this superior intellect to remain fair and balanced, he just can't see the obvious right in front of his eyes. He showed an interview tonight with some journalism pundit and the discussion again was on why the predisposition to talk about 35 years ago.

Kerry's and his fringe cohorts are using the same treasonous tactics that caused the collapse of efforts in Vietnam. Danger here is this war is the answer to a direct attack on our country. The speech after the PM of Iraq spoke to Congess showed the same old John Kerry of 35 years ago. DESPICABLE!

As I said earlier in an email, everytime one of these geniuses says what happened 35 years ago doesn't matter, I can't help but whip out my checkbook and send another contribution to the Swiftees. You guys are the only ones with the courage to stand up and say what needs to be said. Thank you and here comes my next contribution.
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Custer

Kudos!

I could not agree more.
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All BOR talks about anymore is his ratings being at the top. I wish he would have give John O'Neill as nice of an interview as he gave that freak Carville. And that's why I'm done!

He's getting way too cocky! No class!! I have only one thing to say to BOR: Enjoy it while it lasts Baby!!
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard BOR say the other day on the radio/or tv...no I was not watching - I was changing channels...and he was talking about the swiftvets so I waited for a few minutes...and he said the highest rating he got was when John O'Neill was on...BOR is starting to learn that the conservative base is the one who put his "No Spin" zone up in the ratings and we will take it down. It is people like ME and lots of others who have e-mailed Mr. O'Reilly and told him we won't watch him or listen to him until he apologizes for dismissing the swiftvets (like the MSM did).

There is a reason Fox News is climbing and the MSM is not. The base of this great country of ours is conservative and we are just not going to take it anymore. We may not be the yellers and the screamers like the liberal left..but we do know how to send an e-mail and turn off our TV's.

I have never thought I would be so political as I am this election as to spread the word about John Kerry. I know it is driving my hubby nuts and he will be glad when Nov gets here Very Happy
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa Alwood wrote:

I have never thought I would be so political as I am this election as to spread the word about John Kerry. I know it is driving my hubby nuts and he will be glad when Nov gets here Very Happy

I have never been this deep into politics myself. The cost of this election could be very high. If Kerry wins, it'll send a clear message to the troops that they will not be supported and it'll send that same message to our enemies. So, it's worth every bit of the fight and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: