SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa says that bin Laden to be caught before election
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Teresa says that bin Laden to be caught before election Reply with quote

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2004/09/20/daily58.html
All this means is that she's been following the reports from the Army briefings out of Afghanistan. The Pakistani's and the US troops over there have been saying for weeks that they are hot on bin Laden's trail and are reasonably certain that he's in a mountainous region near the Hindu Kush. This statement by Teresa is nothing more than a Kerry attempt to cash in on some long, coordinated, methodical operations by our forces. If bin Laden is caught they get to say "I told you so" if he isn't caught they don't really lose either. Kerry will always use anything to make himself look good.
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mebbe she could predict Jimmy Hoffa's re-emergence too?

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
Chance
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the part where she says that she's embarrassed by the Presidents tax cut which she too receives. Funny, Massachussetts has the option to check if you would like to pay a higher tax and I don't know about her for sure but her dear old hubby didn't check that when he filed. Will see if I can find supporting documentation on it but I know I heard it on BOR awhile back.
Here you go, I found some info on it!
http://www.discussanything.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-54205.html
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just the old conspiracy theory that we have actually caught Bin Laden and that Pres. Bush is just waiting to tell the public when it is most politically advantageous for him. I can just hear John Kerry if Osama is caught before the election. 'When exactly did you catch him? We have to investigate if the Pres. has used this for political advantage. Is this a conspiracy?'

Sad that I can believe a candidate could use such fantastic news politically but then again it's John Kerry and the people here understand he will do anything to be elected. I have now come to know that this man has no morals which I'm sure the Vietnam Vets knew for a very long time.
shelly
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she knows something the rest of us don't know Wink or maybe the illusive Lucy Ramirez told her.
azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Only to the Dems can Capturing Bin Ladin be bad at anytime Reply with quote

Advance spin just in case.

How typical of the Dem's to spin it EVEN if it was not during an election.
These dimwits spun Saddam's capture after screaming we didn't capture him or Bin Ladin.

What's remarkable is how Democratic Politicians feel the need to state the obvious I guess it's because they believe their constitutes are too simpleminded to think for themselves. . .
shelly
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They want us to be simpleminded and uninformed. That way we will hang on their every word whenever they open their mouths. BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENING IN THIS ELECTION YEAR.
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly do not subscribe to a "ends justifies the means" philosophy, but in this case, even if Bush did use Bin Laden's capture for political advantage, as long as it resulted in that piece-of-crap Kerry losing the election, I'd be alright with it. (Well, maybe not "alright", but I would be forgiving!) Laughing
1riverrun
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if Bin Laden is caught between now and the election the election is over Bush wins hands down. I think that by getting Bin Laden it would get the undecideds and the conservative ********* to vote for Bush.

Anyone else think this?
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And see, I think it would be cooler than cool if on the evening of 2 November, after ol' John has given his concession speech, W were to come before the microphones and give his acceptance speech and, at the very end say,

Quote:
"And in keeping with my vision for a brighter future for us all, I want to tell all Americans that our fine, brave troops found and caught Osama bin Laden three weeks ago along the Afghan-Pakistan border--(Thank you!.......Thank you!.......)--Because I would never use such a thing for political purposes, I decided to wait to let you all know tonight, as part of our celebration of this great victory--(Yes.......Yes.......Isn't that wonderful?........Thank you.......Thank you.......)--Yes, we wanted to keep it a secret and announce it tonight, to thank America for your wonderful, wonderful support--In order to keep this news quiet until tonight, we've been keeping this evil murderer in Senator Kerry's private Senate office since we knew that no one would be setting foot in there before the election was over......."--

Hey!--A girl can dream, can't she?--C
. Very Happy
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! The MonkeyGirl can talk?
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For once, I hope "Mother Teresa" is correct - even if by accident.

Regardless of who wins the election - and I dearly hope and pray it ISN'T Kerry - I want that ugly SOB bin Laden dead. My only regret if it happens before the election will be that I wasn't on active duty and directly involved in his demise.

I only hope we recover his BODY vice capture him alive. I really don't want to see some bozo (and if Hussein's trial in Iraq is any model, likely a French bozo) defending him in the US courts - civilian or military.
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: And in TerRAHsa's Eyes.. Reply with quote

And in TerRAHsa's Eyes that would be a very bad thing!

This is laying the ground work for damage control if he is captured before the election.

What are the top bad things that could happen in the eyes of the Dems?

Zarqawi captured?
Bin Laden captured?
North Korea agrees to nuclear inspections?
Iran is taken over by a General who wants to befriend the US.

Scarrier still are the top good things!

Allawi assasinated?
Hamadi Assasinated? (Afghanistan)
Bin Ladin strikes at our military?
Hundreds of soldiers killed in Iraq.
Pakistan Islamic coup!
Iran announces nuclear bomb.
North Korea tests intercontinental ballistic missle.
Economy tanks

Last edited by Lance_Flatchew on Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teressssssa might be right for a change.

President Bush will win in November with or without Bin Laden. Four to one, President Bush will win in November.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right after she said that why didn't someone in the MSM, like CBS, ask Teresa if that would be good thing or a bad thing?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: