SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve Nash, the phony Seal hunter, on John Kerry's military
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Steve Nash, the phony Seal hunter, on John Kerry's military Reply with quote

Steve Nash, the phony Seal hunter, on John Kerry's military record
www.authentiseal.org | Sept 19, 2004 | Steve Nash

Kerry's Military Record

Unlike McCain, Bush, and Gore...Kerry has adamantly refused to authorize the release of his military records. Most think it's because of his phony battle medals. I think the real reason is below. He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years after his ostensible service term had ended!

This is very much out of the ordinary, and highly suspect.

There are 5 classes of Discharge: Honorable, General, Other Than Honorable, Bad Conduct, and Dishonorable. My guess is that he was Discharged in the '70s, but not Honorably. He appealed this sometime while Clinton was doing trouser- tricks in the Oval Office. Political pressure was applied, and the Honorable Discharge was then granted.

His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and hearings on the appeal, reports of his "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his alleged valor under fire.

This will blow up in his face before October 15th.

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & $5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war. It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released?

Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive.

On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve.

Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.

5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article

104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

A. L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL Authentication Team -Director AuthentiSEAL Phone 707 438 0120 "The only service where All investigators are US Navy SEALs"

http://www.authentiseal.org

SBD
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p0w!
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what he has planned before October 15, 2004!!!

I've been searching the Naval Discharge Review Board website. Apparently all reviews are to be made available under the FOIA. All reviews are online, only the name is redacted from the file. It shouldn't be too hard to recognize one of Kerry's. The problem is that there are a lot of files to go through. If anyone wants to take a shot at it, the website address is:

http://afls14.jag.af.mil/dscgi/ds.py/view/Collection-203

Happy Hunting,

SBD
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
It shouldn't be too hard to recognize one of Kerry's.
and what exactly would make it easy to spot, incase someone were so inclined to look?
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, time to mark the calendar as a date to watch, maybe the authentiseals are going to surprise Kerry with a little 'October Revolution' (for those commie terms Kerry can understand) of their own!
FredRum
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently retrieving all ~1100 cases docketed for FY2001 and will try some fulltext indexing and keyword searches to see if anything comes up. I'm sure it's a dead end but I'm up working late anyway and besides, the computer does all the real work.
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be a dead end, but it's better to try than to have Kerry as our President!! Very Happy

As for what to look for
Every Review contains the Enlistment Date.
2-18-1966 should be the date for kerry.

Also, look for medal upgrades, especially the Silver Star. If his medals were reviewed, then the date of the original "Heroic" incident will be listed. From what I have been reading, you can use an eyewitness as proof for the upgrade, etc so maybe his Band of Liars helped out. The dates for the medals should be December 2, 1968, February 20, 1969, February 28, 1969, March 13, 1969.

SBD
FredRum
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm at it, I'm going to get FY1999 and FY2000 as well.

"660218" is the first thing I had planned to search for Smile

This is going to take at least 4-6 hours so I'll follow up later this morning.
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Authentiseals are awesome. I once sent them a report of a wannabe SEAL who worked at my place of employment and they had him nailed within 24 hours. I just showed this bogus a**hole the E-mail from Authentiseal and he quit wearing his dimestore Trident and never said another word about it. (I also tried to get him fired but they must have been desperate so it didn't fly) It's amazing how many pretenders there are out there.

I worked at the local jail for 3 years and it's just amazing how many drunks get arrested and claim to be SEALS.

Congrats to the real operators from a UDU2 support puke Very Happy

HoooYa!!!

http://www.thewebplace.com/

Last edited by JimRobson on Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, and apparently someone from them is gunning for Kerry.

this should be interesting.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Steve Nash, the phony Seal hunter, on John Kerry's milit Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
Steve Nash, the phony Seal hunter, on John Kerry's military record
www.authentiseal.org | Sept 19, 2004 | Steve Nash

Kerry's Military Record

He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years after his ostensible service term had ended!

This is very much out of the ordinary, and highly suspect.

SBD

WOW! wouldn't THAT be a nice question put to Kerry on national t.v.
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30 years later, hmmmmm, would this qualify the ******* for retirement?

Just a thought.

Kat
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimRobson wrote:
These Authentiseals are awesome. I once sent them a report of a wannabe SEAL who worked at my place of employment and they had him nailed within 24 hours. I just showed this bogus a**hole the E-mail from Authentiseal and he quit wearing his dimestore Trident and never said another word about it. (I also tried to get him fired but they must have been desperate so it didn't fly) It's amazing how many pretenders there are out there.

I worked at the local jail for 3 years and it's just amazing how many drunks get arrested and claim to be SEALS.

Congrats to the real operators from a UDU2 support puke Very Happy

HoooYa!!!

I used them to check up on a website owner who used to claim that BS. They were right back with me in a day to let me know what we all suspected.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been searching for 660218 and nothing is coming up at all. Hmm?

This is frustrating to say the least. I've done searches for just 66 as well and that is not coming up either.

Any other parameters for a suggestion?

What was his agae at entry? 21? 22?
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Discharge review board not allowed to review case Reply with quote

SangRun Hunter wrote:
Quote:
I've been searching for 660218 and nothing is coming up at all. Hmm?

This is frustrating to say the least. I've done searches for just 66 as well and that is not coming up either.

Any other parameters for a suggestion?

Sangrun, don't waste your time. The Discharge review board is not allowed to review cases over 15 years old. Those go to Board of Corrections
From Navy Inspector General:
Quote:
Does NDRB review all matters pertaining to discharges and separations?
No. NDRB is not permitted to review discharges that fall into one of the following categories:
- Older than 15 years;
- Awarded as the result of a general court-martial;
- Involve physical or medical disability, or,
- Reenlistment (RE) codes.
For these requests, you must petition the Board for the Correction of Naval Records (BCNR).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: