SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Henry E Caudle Jr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobinD69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Henry E Caudle Jr Reply with quote

My Father was in the Navy in the early 60's,he told me many stories of place he had been and things he did.Some of his stories were verified by a Navy Seal I met while I was going through BUD/S in the late 80's,of course since I was learning from Seals,several of them implyed they knew my father but did not offer any information.
I do not want to prove my father right or wrong,but alot of his stories were sort of outrageous but I have heard many similar from other vietnam vets.
He died of alchoholism about 3 years ago,and I personally know he had alot of nightmares about what he did over there.
The stories he told me over the years can only be verified by some one who went through the stuff with him,and I want to know more about the man who raised me.
RD69
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have many navy seal sources after 1969..before that I would have to ask around next time I'm in NAB Coronado.Was he East Coast or West Coast? With exception to DevGru (culled from all of NAVSPEVWARCOM Operators and formerly known as Seal team 6) I dont know many East Coast Team guys at all.....teams 1,3,5,7 and Reserves.send me your bonifides and I may be able to give you some numbers.During BUD/S, who was your Mother?What does your BUD/S Class shirt say and what was your class motto?
Note, I am not, nor was I ever a SEAL.Just "worked" alot with them etc. I hate fakes/phonies and I want to make this clear.My rep to date in this forum speaks for itself.You can contact the boards ADMINs to verify my bonifides and credentials which they have a copy,if an ADMIN doesnt have a copy just email/PM me and it's on its way.
all the best,hope I can be of help to you in this matter,
John the Detective
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Looking for a shipmate? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: