SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry saying Vietnam War LIke Iraq & Hurting our Soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Kerry saying Vietnam War LIke Iraq & Hurting our Soldier Reply with quote

I have MS and doing my best to type. I am very concerned that I am hearing and reading many stories of our soldiers being beaten up and spit on when they come home from Iraq.People LIke Bruce Springstein and moveon with stars and Dixie chicks are saying the soldiers today are just as BAD as the Vietnam vets. I am burned up that Bruce Springstein has written this in his web site. He said this in Rolling Stone magazine this month also.They are teaching disrespect for the soldiers in the name of Kerry??? PFC Foster Barton c/o Jeb Phillips Columbus Dispatch 34 South 3rd St. Columbus,Ohio 43215. In the Columbus dispatch a story ran yesterday of a soldier that got beat up and hurt bad for wearing a pro military t-shirt to a bar. He is home because he needed rest and has been shot and they beat on him???Jeb says they kept mentioning the Vietnam war and saying they AGree with Kerry????? This si the message Jeb is having to carry back to our troops when he returns and this makes me SICK. Are yo aware of how much is being saying off the press like people like Bruce Springstein? Cutting the VIetnam vets down and in the name of Kerry.The Columbus Dispatch ran this story in their newspaper. I put in about Bruce because I read TRASH on his web sites in Bruces own words cutting Vietnam vets down. Some like Matt Damen and other and again Jane Fonda are paying 30 million dollars for kerry to run movies on these web sites with these kind of messages (Deleted by Admin)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: