SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Vets should be at every kerry appearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha924
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Real Vets should be at every kerry appearance Reply with quote

Just a thought but,
but I'd like to see REAL VETS (for those of you who don't know what a Real Vet is .... They are ones that would never even consider supporting a traitor like kommie kerry!) at every kerry appearance stand and turn their back on him as he did all of us Nam Vets, America, and Real Americans (see real vets). If there were enough and it was done at every appearance I think it would make a statement. I'd like to have seen that at the VFW, and American Legion.

There are no fence sitters either you support a traitor or you don't! There is no question that kerry is one.

PS: if I offended anyone by calling in to question their loyalty to my country, their service, their patriotism, their regard for the democratic process ..... TOUGH S@%T!
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: I intend to show up at Kerry's residence in Boston Reply with quote

I'll be parading around Louisberg square, where Kerry lives, with my sign "Kerry is Unfit to be Commander in Chief" to see how his neighbors feel!

Right on. Vets need to be at each and every Kerry appearance. We need to prevent this fraud from becoming President.

Last edited by Truegrit on Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he ever shows his traitor ass in our neck of the woods, you can bet we'll put on our hat and turn our backs on him!!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Vets should be at every kerry appearance Reply with quote

Alpha924 wrote:
Just a thought but,
but I'd like to see REAL VETS (for those of you who don't know what a Real Vet is .... They are ones that would never even consider supporting a traitor like kommie kerry!) at every kerry appearance stand and turn their back on him as he did all of us Nam Vets, America, and Real Americans (see real vets). If there were enough and it was done at every appearance I think it would make a statement. I'd like to have seen that at the VFW, and American Legion.

There are no fence sitters either you support a traitor or you don't! There is no question that kerry is one.

Turtle Kerry has gone under ground his own supporters are complaining that they were not given notice of Kerry being in their neighborhood. The only way you can get near him is by infiltrating the ranks and play along as a supporter.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: