SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa Heinz Kerry Speaks Out ;-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Theresa Heinz Kerry Speaks Out ;-) Reply with quote

If this was a certain underground howling moonbat site, I would feel the obligation to emphasize in caps and bold letters that the source of this article is The Daily Farce and that this is humor (a concept nearly as foreign as integrity at the previously referenced site).

http://www.thedailyfarce.com/politics.cfm?story=2004%5C08%5Cpolitics_kerrystillputtingpeopletosleep_08200400003

Quote:

No Poll Gain For Kerry After DNC; Theresa Heinz Kerry: 'F@#! you all!'
Politics News
Tuesday, August 3, 2004
TheDailyFarce.com - Marcelo Lewin

For the first time in history, a presidential candidate actually lost points after they have spoken at the Democratic National Convention. John Kerry, depending on the poll you follow, either didn't gain any points or actually lost points after his speech at the Democratic National Convention.

"It's incredible." Stated Johnson Ovoranaliseall, a political analyst, "I've never seen this before. He has the charismatic personality of a turtle. This guy puts you to sleep. I don't think even his mother is going to vote for him. Why couldn't we get Bill Clinton to run again?"

Before the Democratic National Convention, Kerry was leading Bush by 1% point. He is now leading him by .05% points.

"This race may end up being a close one." Stated another political analyst who wished to remain anonymous, "However, on the other hand, it may not, considering how good Kerry is at motivating people!"

"F*** you all!" stated Theresa Heinz Kerry, "Who gives a **** about your crappy polls. My husband is going to make sure that we don't get another 4 years of hell with Bush. Do you want four more years of the devil? Huh? Do you? That's what I thought you stupid idiots. Not shove it!"

Many people believe that Kerry's popularity is dropping due to his wife's outspokenness and 'tell it like it is attitude'. We asked Theresa Heinz Kerry if she feels that her 'speaking her mind' is a good thing or a bad thing for the Kerry campaign. "F*** you and your stupid family." Responded Theresa Heinz Kerry, then she left the press conference.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: