SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truth for Troops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Truth for Troops Reply with quote

JunkYardBlog is working to set up a website for U.S. military personnel to counter Michael Mooreon's F911 propaganda.

The latest update on the effort is here.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been concerned about this for quite sometime. The following web site is a total pack of lies and based on false, old, outdated intel.

This invitation to Al-Qaeda is not needed.

Support the Troops, Oppose the Policy

First off their platform is based on a lie. The war is over in Iraq but the war on terrorism continues.

That is the truth and is the way to fight them.

Nobody in America wants another 9/11 this war is not the same war as Vietnam. The IVAW is just a copy cat of the sinister plot Kerry formed to gain his popularity with American voters of that day.

Anyone plotting to attack this government with peace protests are the same as terrorists and should not be provided with permits to protest American policy concerning national security.

A new protest law is in order and is as follows.

1. A protester needs to be an American.

2. Be required to have a background check. One year waiting period.

3. Before they hit the streets to protest they will need to be searched for weapons and drugs.

4. They will need a valid protest card with there picture on it.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really an outrage that the Pentagon would show that anti-American propaganda film to our troops. You know, in war, you counter propaganda to our fighting personnel, not aid and abet it.

This really upsets me that our military in Iraq are believing this and it's affecting their attitude.

The Pentagon should not have shown it and if they did, they should have had a fifteen minute message at the beginning documenting the lies it contains.

Unit commanders should confiscate any copies of the cd or dvd as contraband.

Our enemies, Moore included, know the value of propaganda. That is why Axis Sally and Tokoyo Rose were prosecuted as war criminals. Yet Moore lives the high life with his millions of unearned dollars in the bank and his multi million dollar residences.

The left has good people so cowered, they are afraid to stand up to treason because the left will complain. A good example is the e-mails that were found in congress where Teddy Midnight Swim and his committee were co-ordinating with outside groups to influence the judicary. What happened? The people who exposed the corruption got in trouble, not the people who broke the law.

We really need to complain to the Pentagon for aiding and abetting the enemy by showing Moore's propaganda before it detroys our troops moral.

Vet_Supporter
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vet_supporter wrote:
This really upsets me that our military in Iraq are believing this and it's affecting their attitude.

C'mon......have some faith in your military. We have a saying in the military, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." I can attest that the majority of the military does not believe the hatred and lies Moore put in his film. I have not seen the film, nor do I have any desire to, but I do know several people that have seen it, and it really angered them to no end. When you bash America and everything it stands for, you can't expect hugs, but I know a couple of soldiers that would like to take Moore on a patrol with them in Faluja Very Happy

vet_supporter wrote:
Unit commanders should confiscate any copies of the cd or dvd as contraband.

This this disturbs me. Please think about what you wrote here. If we allow commanders and leaders to do this, whats to stop a commander from confiscating a copy of "We Were Soldiers" or a copy of the Holy Bible, or another film that "YOU approve of.

This is the very reason that I serve in the Military. I detest Michael Moore and everything he stands for, but I WILL defend his right to spew his hatred for america, all the while hoping he will move to France or just die.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: