SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor Doc. Unavailable NetFlix,Blockbuster,WalMart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Doc. Unavailable NetFlix,Blockbuster,WalMart Reply with quote

Like the book Unfit for Command I see a similar situation in limited access to the dvd/vhs tape Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal, the documentary featuring higly decorated Vietnam POWs recounting how Lt(jg) John Kerry's antiwar activity affected them.

A check of the websites for NetFlix, Blockbuster and WalMart (Walmart is a major source for renting dvds by mail) shows that NONE have the Stolen Honor documentary available.

I recommend that everyone contact these three rental sources and others to not only make the documentary available to the public but to advertise it. With enough public demand NetFlix and others will have no choice but to make the documentary visible including when searches are made. It's time that a major truthful documentary be made know to the public. We have had enough of Michael Moore's lies, deceit, and liberal media support.

In the meantime the dvd/vhs tape can be purchased at www.stolenhonor.com

Lastly I would like to see a separate forum established on this web site so that this documentary is very visible like the forum for Unfit for Command... Yes I know there is a link but visibility is the key point.

JK
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Undoubtedly, many of us suffer from information overload and if something is not predominately displayed, it is very easy for it to get lost in the fray.
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't Blockbuster part of Viacom?

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend that folks with an extra copy place them up for auction on
Ebay. Not to make money, but to create an advertising forum for the
documentary. If enough folks did that, and filled their auctions with info about the movie, with key search words and pictures, it would really help
encourage interest. If you're feeling especially zealous, place the auction in the "Featured Plus" section at the top of the page that will really give it exposure!

There's nothing like human curiosity to create a "movement". Run the auction for 10 days, and encourage people to write to you for more information. When they do, send them a link to
the order form at Stolenhonor.com.

Something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6327087404&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Doc. Unavailable NetFlix,Blockbuster,WalMart Reply with quote

bsjracing wrote:
isn't Blockbuster part of Viacom?

You are correct sir. The same Viacom we all loved when they sponsored a "murderers' row" prison concert. We've not done business with BBuster since that time.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the producers of the film are looking for television outlets.

The subject matter fits well within the Winter Soldier forum, so we won't be creating a forum just for the film.

We're glad to support the documentary here - in fact, I started a thread about it as soon as I saw it because I thought it was so powerful - but there is no affiliation between Swifts and the people of Stolen Honor, and a separate forum may imply that there is.

I had to stop the DVD a few times because the movie had such an effect on me. It is truly incredible what a human being can endure.

I hope that every veteran and military member and their family will see it. If you can buy an extra one and ship it overseas along with Fahrenhype911, they could counter the BS of the moooooooooron's movie. I'm sending mine to my son so that he can show it around to the people on his ship.

If every veteran and military could see a copy of Stolen Honor and UFC, Kerry would be lucky to pull 15% of their votes and it could mobilize some non-voting military to vote.

Vets and military alone could lose this election for Traitor John.
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Getting the message out. Reply with quote

Love all of the ideas to date. PLEASE NOTE:

Video Cost: $19.99
Donation/
Sponsorship: $30.00, and INCLUDES a COPY of Video!

Please consider spending just that little bit extra to help get this message out.
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SooZQ wrote:
I recommend that folks with an extra copy place them up for auction on
Ebay. Not to make money, but to create an advertising forum for the
documentary. If enough folks did that, and filled their auctions with info about the movie, with key search words and pictures, it would really help
encourage interest. If you're feeling especially zealous, place the auction in the "Featured Plus" section at the top of the page that will really give it exposure!

There's nothing like human curiosity to create a "movement". Run the auction for 10 days, and encourage people to write to you for more information. When they do, send them a link to
the order form at Stolenhonor.com.

Something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6327087404&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

GOOD IDEA!!
might be helpful to add bush and kerry in title on ebay
you'll get more hits with that
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any info re: if Laura Ingraham, Rush, Colter, and others have talked about Stolen Honor Documentary? Anyone in contact with them?CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: