SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

QUESTION FROM THE AUDIENCE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: QUESTION FROM THE AUDIENCE Reply with quote

If there is going to be a town meeting type debate between Traitor Kerry and the President, I sure would like to be in the audience and stand up at the mike and say:
"Senator Kerry, I have a quick yes and no question: Will you sign and submit a Form 180 Release of your military records tomorrow morning, Yes or No?"

And when he starts stalling ,lying, lying and obfuscating, I shout him down with "YES OR NO?, YES OR NO?"-- And then when security grabs me and starts carrying me out, Wouldn't it be great if the whole hall started chanting with me, drowning the miserable slimeball out? "YES OR NO?, YES OR NO?" and then the Vets in the crowd, form a wall and prevent the security guards from manhandling me anymore and meanwhile the Secret Service guys, sunglasses and curly ear wires, don't move, just ignore the security guys call for help, with very light grins on their faces...and the President calms the crowd with a wave of his hands, they stop chanting, and then,ignoring the rules, turns to Kerry and says "Senator I think you better say either yes or no, or there's going to be a riot.. You can always waffle on it tomorrow.." Oh my day dream is going too far... What happens next?
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL......that is probably the most vivid, colorful, complete and articulate dream I have ever heard of:))) Oh if only it were so:)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY DOG,
great post!!!! roflmao
thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: