SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dianne Sawyer/Kerry Interview---"SOPHOMORIC'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Dianne Sawyer/Kerry Interview---"SOPHOMORIC' Reply with quote

At end of interview Dianne showed him a picture of Kerry with his dad in the background and asked if his father would be proud.
Kerry's face looked a little shaken and he seemed at a loss for a minute. Then he said "Yes".

It reminded me of my previous post on Sept. 3 about Kerry's relationship with his father, and using the word "sophomoric" as a trigger.......

Quote:
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:48 pm Post subject: Re: Thinker wrote."new word for Kerry'sCampaign...SO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shawa wrote:
"SOPHOMORIC" IS WHAT HIS FATHER ALWAYS USED AS A PUT-DOWN. SEE ARTICLE BY EVAN THOMAS IN NEWSWEEK AUG.02/2004. HE DESCRIBES KERRYS EARLY YEARS AND HOW HE CoULDN'T PLEASE HIS FATHER. WHEN DISCUSSING WORLD EVENTS AT THE DINNER TABLE, HIS FATHER ALWAYS PUT HIM DOWN FOR HIS "SOPHOMORIC IDEAS"

I think Kerry really has psychological problem an thats why he has to magnify everything he does. Still trying to please his father.
Let"s keep using "SOPHOMORIC" to describe him. Maybe will drive him over the edge. He appears to be cracking up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herb wrote:
That is an amazing insight -- and others should recognize the POWER of pushing such a TRIGGER word on a pathological liar like Kerry.

Where did you find this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5506265/site/newsweek/

Given his reaction to Dianne showing him this picture,
I wonder if he would go into meltdown if President Bush put his ideas down as "sophomoric" at the debate tonight.

Heh, heh, heh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: