SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Texas attorney general starts investigation of Rathergate!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Texas attorney general starts investigation of Rathergate! Reply with quote

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/30/15552.shtml

Bout dang time! Now maybe some Texas justice can be meted out.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news.

From what I know of Texas and Texans, I don't think the TxAG - or his staff - will be easy to intimidate, by the DNC, CBS, or anyone. My take is that they are likely to tell anyone who tries to intimidate them to go pound sand (probably using much more blunt language) - then read them their rights and arrest them for interfering with an ongoing investigation.

Although it wouldn't be proper, it would sure be nice to see a leak or two regarding the ongoing results of the investigation between now and Nov 2.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got that right Hondo. I live in Texas. The "beautiful downtown Burbank" under my name was a joke from the Laugh-In days. Believe me, they will get to the bottom of it. This is Bush country and those ole Texas Rangers are balls to the wall when it comes to getting their man.

I just wonder who the ORIGINAL forger of those documents really is? I don't think it was Burkett. He was a go between. Someone to be used and thrown away. This was a left wing consipiracy. Anybody have any ideas who the person is that was actually stupid enough to sit down at a computer and forge these documents? The actual typist?

Who do we know that hates Bush with a passion, is corrupt, and yet is stupid enough to try forging these on a modern computer? Bush hater, corrupt, stupid........hmmmmmm?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: