SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Shoe About to Drop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Another Shoe About to Drop Reply with quote

Another shoe is about to drop. The film “Going Up River: The Long War of John Kerry” is out today. Did I say film I’m sorry I meant fable. I’m going to see it today because it should provide us with new issues for use against Kerry. I would urge everyone, especially the Navy guys, to go see this idiot’s tale so they can punch hole in it.

You know that they are going to really pump old John boy up! Let’s face it they haven’t been too careful with the facts so far. I feel this will be no different. Good minds should be able to punch some rally big hole in this thing.

I’m sorry to say that there should be no trouble finding a theater that’s playing it because there were an alarming number here in the Metro D.C. area. I hate giving these idiots any money but if it can in any way lead to being the last nail in old John boys coffin I’m all for it.

My only recommendation is don’t eat before you go see this thing because I’m sure it’s going to make most folks sick. I predict a new forum in the next couple of day dedicated to the new Kerry fable.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about taking a camcorder and getting us a pirate copy as long as
you're going anyhow? Cool
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the film maker on Fox news, and too be honest, he made little impact on me today. I do hope that the SwiftVets have a response, and a quick one ..they should see it, and then make comment..that way, they can be fully backed up with criticism..It will be interesting to see what happens, although in the end, no worries..propaganda...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This film opened up in Philadelphia last weekend. There has been absolutely no "buzz" about the movie. And it's playing in only one artsy-fartsy theatre. Preaching to the crowd.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid that I would laugh too much --- I also am afraid that I would yell BULLS**T too often and be thrown out of the theatre.

I wonder if I would get arrested?
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
I'm afraid that I would laugh too much --- I also am afraid that I would yell BULLS**T too often and be thrown out of the theatre.

I wonder if I would get arrested?

I thought one only got thrown out for yelling "Fire!" with no cause.

Trust me on this,,, you'll be fine yelling "bull****". Let me know when you plan to go and I'll show up to yell "AMEN!" in answer to your public education statements. Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: