SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member, Did Kerry Try to incite the enemy last nite?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don111
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: New Member, Did Kerry Try to incite the enemy last nite? Reply with quote

My name is Don, Im 40 and live in east Texas.

I read your board Daily and usualy several times a day. It is a GREAT BOARD!

I am not Military I tryed to get in the the Navy when i was 17 but they wouldnt let me in due to my back.now i am 100 percent disabled do to my back ans a spinal disease so it was a good call on their part.

My main reason for wanting to register was to post something that i noticed last night durring the debates.....no one has mentioned it.

Kerry mentioned on several occasions that the only thing that the Military Protected were the oil reserves in Irak.... We know that it was because it is Iraks main source of income.but i believe he (Kerry) was trying insight the same people that were saying before the war that we only were there for the oil. MANY MANY of the Irakies and the and the terrorists and i believe even Saddom even said this.

Also other goverments said that is the reason that we didnt let them in after the overthrough of saddams army.

Kerry is smart , sneaky and i think evil in many many ways...... is it possible that he is trying to insite the enemy again and give them more reasons to use to recruit.

Hope this makes some sence and if so , you will be able to figure out a way to use it.

Honestly i see this in my mind.

The Pows being read what Kerry said 30 years ago to congress ........ is much like what the Terrorist might be reading to there new recruits ( The Oil Statements from Kerry last night) to insite them to fight harder and do more damage.

I think that insiting the enemy is something Kerry uses to his advantage any way and any time he can.

Thanks for the great board.you guys are more than Viatnam Vet heros. You are American Hero's still fighting the good and honerable battle.

Thanks for reading
Don
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right. How's this?

"John Kerry - Inciting America's Enemies Since 1971"
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don,

I think you are correct that he used that as a way to tell his Moveon.org "war for oil" buddies that he is in their camp.

He also is trying to let the undecided voters know he thinks the war was for oil only.

You're also right that he is sneaky individual with no bounds. So sneaky that I worry about people like us and SBVT who are willing to stand up and say he is wrong. I worry what happens if he were to get elected, but then again I shouldn't fuel his fantasy.
subsailor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Good Catch Reply with quote

Thanks, Don111,

I noticed that as a cheap shot, and hadn't thought about Kerry's saying that to "advocate the perspective of enemies of the US!" I also did not think of the aspect that we were protecting the Iraqi peoples' source of income for rebuilding.

I guess it is more evidence that he advocates his own perspective - that of an enemy of the US.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Don! and welcome to the forum! I heard that but didn't think of it like you did.... but I think you've got something there! I guess my mind just doesn't think 'sneaky' like kerry's does.... I didn't take Sneaky 101, intermediate and advanced when I was in school.

I can hear the terrorists saying "see, your presidential candidate even says blah, blah, blah .... '
Kerry just never watches what he says and doesn't care who it hurts... big difference with Bush.... you could tell last night he was being very careful what he said.... stuff he probably would have loved to have said but couldn't because of national security etc and also not to hurt other people... Bush just isn't a nasty, sneaky person.... kerry is....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I tend to think Kerry does calculate exactly what he is going to say. It is just when he is caught out that he tries to change it and, thus, he sounds like he spouts off willy-nilly. And when caught out too far, he will lie about his lies, like he did innumerable times last night.

Do I think he would say something in the service of the enemy and attempt to provide them aid and comfort and direction? Well, let history be your guide, because that is exactly what he did in 1971.

Looking at the polls today, the internals do not favor this evil person. He has gone too far to the left.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Kerry has forgotten that one of the left's major criticisms of
the first Gulf War was the environmental damage that was caused
by the burning of his own oil wells by Saddam. That was one of the
pre-war plans that was executed to perfection. The US was determined
that those environmental disasters were not going to happen again and
they did not. I would think Kerry would approve of this action since
he is such a strong environmentalist!
Don111
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Welcome guys Reply with quote

I hope that more of Kerrys exploits come to the surface before election day.

I know there are movies and DVD things comeing out. I dont have Cable television or anything like that. Watching regular TV, what ever the rabbit ear anntenna pulls in. doesnt give any real information so i Read this board, Newsmax and Drudge.

I havent been able to send in any donations due to low income so i try to tell everyone i see about this site and let them see what the Media will not show.

I try to watch all the Free video clips that yawl link to and most are awsome. I know the commercial that SwiftVets are putting on TV cost a small fortune and I am soooo greatfull that the people here are doing this hard work.

I have no children and odds are i never will......I think keeping Keey out of office isnt about Me , you or anyone that is walking around today,but more for the people that will be here generations down the line.

Kerry IS dangerous for America and in many ways the World. I pray he is taken to task for all that he has done and continues to do.

Thanks again.
Don
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Guarding Oil Ministry Reply with quote

There is another contradiction in Kerry's statement about US troops guarding the oil ministry. From the debate transcript:

Kerry: "When you guard the oil ministry, but you don't guard the nuclear facilities, the message to a lot of people is maybe, 'Wow, maybe they're interested in our oil.' "

Kerry: "The only building that was guarded when the troops when into Baghdad was the oil ministry. We didn't guard the nuclear facilities."

Compare this to Kerry, earlier in the debate:

"First of all, we all know that in his state of the union message, he [Bush] told Congress about nuclear materials that didn't exist."

So, TWICE in this debate, Kerry chides the president for not guarding "nuclear facilities" that Kerry himself claims didn't exist. Whether or not the troops guarded them, if there WERE "nuclear facilities" in Iraq, then Bush did NOT mislead the nation in the State of the Union address. If they didn't exist, why should the troops be blamed for not guarding them?

Maybe THIS should be sent to Hannity...
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: New Member, Did Kerry Try to incite the enemy last nite? Reply with quote

Don111 wrote:

Kerry mentioned on several occasions that the only thing that the Military Protected were the oil reserves in Irak.... We know that it was because it is Iraks main source of income.but i believe he (Kerry) was trying insight the same people that were saying before the war that we only were there for the oil. MANY MANY of the Irakies and the and the terrorists and i believe even Saddom even said this.

The more kerry speaks the deeper the hole he digs. While speaking about protecting the oil, he also said that US troops did not guard the nuclear facilities.

A moment please,,,, WHOA, a$$hat!!! Nuclear is WMD. So, while he is saying there are no wmds, he bashing the military for not guarding them.

For some of the "useful idiots" all one has to do is supply the rope.

But you are right in your original thesis, he wa trying to incite our enemies to attack our soldiers and allies. The b*st*rd deserves a firing squad..
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Guarding Oil Ministry Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
There is another contradiction in Kerry's statement about US troops guarding the oil ministry. From the debate transcript:

Kerry: "When you guard the oil ministry, but you don't guard the nuclear facilities, the message to a lot of people is maybe, 'Wow, maybe they're interested in our oil.' "

Kerry: "The only building that was guarded when the troops when into Baghdad was the oil ministry. We didn't guard the nuclear facilities."

Compare this to Kerry, earlier in the debate:

"First of all, we all know that in his state of the union message, he [Bush] told Congress about nuclear materials that didn't exist."

yep, send it to Hannity.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think guarding the oil fields and pipelines to prevent another ecological diasaster, that Saddam promised he'd do, from happening was a major thing to accomplish.
Anyone remember what it looked like when he lit em up for the 1st Gulf War?

Dusty
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:

Anyone remember what it looked like when he lit em up for the 1st Gulf War?

Dusty

I even remember what it tastes like ! I mentioned this in another post but I'd again like to give a shout out to the Civillian heroes of Boots & Koots for the quick end to the fires. Those guys Rock !
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Don, I made the same observation... protecting the oil was protecting Iraq's greatest commercial resource for the Iraqi people and JK's abuse of this was intended to incite those who foster the "anti business" agenda that some Dems have chosen as the weapon of choice for poisoning Americans who may not have the experience to know where the good jobs come from (private sector NOT government) or even the remote possibility that if they get what looks like their wish, there will be NO jobs! The government cannot sustain itself, it needs commerce to grow in order to be sustained.

Kat
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Don brings up a very good point. I hadn't recalled it until he wrote but I remember wondering, at the time, what is he talking about, guarding oil and no nuclear facilities?

I, myself, think the man is devious enough to run that war for oil sham out there for both reasons, to give the message to those nut cases here in the states that think this already, and a word to the enemy. After all, if he can cause more chaos in Iraq, the more he can point at Bush and say how messed up Bush has gotten it. After all, the MSM would be delighted to report things getting "worse" all the time in Iraq. Then, Kerry gets to say his usual, "I have a plan" of which no one is privy to apparently.

The man is evil.

Another thing that scares me is Kerry apparently wanting to sign that International Criminal Court treaty. I suppose Kerry would gladly testify against our own soldiers then. Everybody in the military right now ought to be scared out of their wits thinking of this man as CIC.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: