SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member, Did Kerry Try to incite the enemy last nite?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthserum wrote:
I think Don brings up a very good point. I hadn't recalled it until he wrote but I remember wondering, at the time, what is he talking about, guarding oil and no nuclear facilities?

Another thing that scares me is Kerry apparently wanting to sign that International Criminal Court treaty. I suppose Kerry would gladly testify against our own soldiers then. Everybody in the military right now ought to be scared out of their wits thinking of this man as CIC.

I'm not military and I'm scared out of my wits! Now he pops up with this oil thing.... did he say he would sign that treaty? did I miss that?

the name I come up with for kerry can also be identified by 3 numbers that all match..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry said Bush caused bad feelings with other nations, one of the reasons being that Bush wouldn't sign the international "treaties", one being the Kyoto and the other, the International Criminal Court.

I don't think Kerry stated specifically what treaties, but those are the two treaties that did get the EU upset with us. But, who cares about kissing their butts, except Kerry.

Bush answered back that he would never sign that ICC, that he would never allow our soldiers to be tried by some foreign judge.

This is not word for word what was said, but that is the gist of it.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the oil fields and processing facilities hadn't been protected, and instead torched by Saddam Hussein, Kerry would now be claiming this was a scheme by President Bush and Vice President Cheney to land more under-the-table contracts for Halliburton and their friends in the oil business. I for one am sick of Kerry's unfounded accusations.

Nalt
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerald L. Parsoneault wrote:
If the oil fields and processing facilities hadn't been protected, and instead torched by Saddam Hussein, Kerry would now be claiming this was a scheme by President Bush and Vice President Cheney to land more under-the-table contracts for Halliburton and their friends in the oil business. I for one am sick of Kerry's unfounded accusations.

Nalt

You're right - it's so sick what this morphs into out in the public and with absolutely no proof. Doesn't matter that Haliburton and the others are bi-partisan and benefit both Dems and Repubs...none of it matters...in a Mooresquian/Orwelian current day play acted out, we're seeing the duping of America - and unless you are wired to the blogosphere you wouldn't know any the better. People have speculated about the "dumbing down of America" for years and recently, in reponse the the debates, many are talking about how we are all in "reality based TV show" land...with it's attendent short attention span focus on entertainment and "acting" under the guise of bringing us the stories of real people. So what if CBS "packages" the news and pawns it off on us - if it's entertaining it doesn't matter that it's biased and ill gotten and even treasonous.

Fortunately there's a large remnant of us that have stood up, created blogs, man the city councils, attend meetings, write letters, act in their communities as people of conscience, volunteer for the armed forces, volunteer in the reserves, etc, principled conservatives, moderates, independents, et al...surely we are seeing the hope that we don't have to stand duped by the mass media entertainment corruption - we can create our own media, influence other media, get out the truth in all its complexities and support the true war on terror. And in this battle we wage on the homefront - we support and honor our troops!

Hurrah for the Coalition Troops! Hurrah for the Americans - Hurrah for those that are rebuilding Iraq, Afghanistan and showing a different way from the cult of death - a way to a more moderate Islam - we love you - we'll pray for you - we'll support you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: