SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don Bendell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Don Bendell Reply with quote

JOHN F. KERRY MASTER (DE)BATER

In the first of the three Presidential debates, John Kerry’s $ 600 haircut was neatly coiffed, nary a strand of silver hair out of place. His expensive suit looked grand, and he stood tall and straight. His George Hamilton-inspired brassy executive tan was well camouflaged by layers of warm pancake make-up, and unlike our sometimes-frustrated President, he masked his emotions quite well, smiling when it was advantageous, and looking serious and proper the rest of the time, the Presidential look.

President Bush leaned on the lectern, repeating himself repeatedly, and made faces as he listened to the voice of absolute hypocrisy. Words from the “manufactured candidate.” I was thankful “W” was not sipping coffee when Kerry stated, “I have always held one firm position on Iraq,” or we might have been treated to a Presidential spit-take.

Most Friday morning polls indicated John Kerry the winner, which was not unexpected to me. After all, John Forbes Kerry is the “Poster Boy” for WAG THE DOG. That man can “talk the talk,” always has. The problem for him though is that George W. Bush “walks the walk.” He is not a Master Debater like Kerry. If he was, when Kerry started listing general officer endorsements, some of whom he surely promised lucrative positions to, President Bush would have simply countered with facts: George W. Bush has been endorsed by 288 Flag officers, meaning Generals and Admirals. John Kerry once boasted 5 Medal of Honor recipients had endorsed him, but he won’t again, because 52 Medal of Honor recipients from the Vietnam era alone have endorsed George W. Bush.

As I began stating in February, his record, not his words, will do him in. Not only do Swift Vets and POWs for the Truth http://www.swiftvets.com have Kerry’s number. His other numbers will hang him as well.

Democrats think it is just Republican polititalk about Kerry’s flip-flops, but he has publicly taken 100 positions on 37 major issues. Think about that. Rated as the Senate’s “most liberal member,” he has voted for tax rises 99 times as well. Do you really want anyone as President who has flip-flopped on 37 issues no matter how good his make-up looks? Despite what John Kerry said in the debate, he has publicly flip-flopped on the War in Iraq 5 times. He also flip-flopped on eliminating the marriage penalty tax, the Patriot Act, the 1st Gulf War, the Gay Marriage Amendment, publicly attacking the President during war, death penalty for terrorists, No Child Left Behind Act, and affirmative action. He flip-flopped 4 times each on Ethanol and sanctions against Cuba, also flip-flopping on NAFTA, double taxing dividends, raising taxes during an economic downturn, small business income taxes, 50-cent per gallon tax increase on gas, leaving abortion up to states, litmus test for judicial nominees, welfare reform, small business health coverage, tax credits for small business health coverage, stock options expensing, medical marijuana, Burma sanctions, military experience as background for public office, receiving PAC donations, $ 10,000 limit on his own PAC, using personal funds in election, and get this, he told the Palestinians that the Israeli security fence was a “Barrier to Peace,” then told the Israelis it was a “Legitimate Act of Self Defense.” Further, he flip-flopped on the missile defense system, the 1991 Gulf War coalition, his view on the War on Terror, funding for our troops in the War in Iraq, tapping the strategic petroleum reserve, and he flip-flopped thrice each on internet taxation and trade with China. If you want a list with exact details on each flip-flop, dates, times, quotes, and where he said it, just go to http://www.donbendell.com/Flip-Flops.htm.

Members of the Kerry camp thought they were harassing me by subscribing me to pro-Kerry sites, but I am glad they did. I learned the DNC and Kerry’s handlers are really going to push to register many new voters. If you agree with me on George W. Bush, we must work harder at registering voters, encouraging Republicans to vote, and encouraging Christians, Jews, and moderate Muslims to vote. If you and your friends all vote, we will all be able to gloat.

John Kerry is a professional politician and is an expert at saying what people want to hear. It serves him well in debates with those who do not really search for truth and only look at the surface. As for me, give me the cowboy who leans on the podium, makes faces when he hears ludicrous comments, and speaks straight, jaw set, resolve firm, and is unwavering in his convictions. George W. Bush speaks louder than words, with action and passion.

Don Bendell served as an officer in four Special Forces Groups, including a tour on a green beret A-team (Dak Pek) in Vietnam in 1968-1969, and was in the Top Secret Phoenix Program, is a top-selling author of 21 books, with over 1,500,000 copies of his books in print worldwide, a 1995 inductee into the International Karate Hall of Fame, and owns karate schools in southern Colorado. His editorials on Bush/Kerry have been published all over, and he has been interviewed on FOX NEWS LIVE and on many radio shows.

Permission is hereby granted to reprint, copy, or pass this on wherever and to whomever you choose. This is the 13th in a series of 13 editorials about John F. Kerry, and is posted on my website with the other 12.

Blessings,

Don Bendell
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Don Bendell Reply with quote

Great analysis. Shows Kerry for what he is.

RHV

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of Don Bendell and he is straight forward and honest. Thanks for sharing this article with us.
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Don for your superb analysis of kamikase kerry...It's always a joy to read your editorials...My hat is off to you...I salute you, my friend, for your All American attitude...In turn we are, out there, trying to recruit voters, for President Bush...Lets hope he crosses the finish line, a winner...

For some unknown reason the link in Don's post, will not display...Go to his home page and click on Flip-Flop.htm
http://www.donbendell.com/index.html

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: