SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joseph Goebbels "Big Lie" alive and well in MSM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Joseph Goebbels "Big Lie" alive and well in MSM Reply with quote

The problem is the entire MSM culture in the schools of journalism at major colleges and universities. The MSM are like the teachers unions and have a collective liberal mindset, and are far from the professionalism advocated by Edward R. Murrow.

I really believe we have to hammer the MSM about the truth of JFK. Right now the MSM are actively practicing "the big lie" about the Swiftboat Vets just like Gobbels practiced it in Nazi Germany.

"the unsubstantiated charges of the Swiftboat Vets" is a liberal media mantra. Dan Rather is their posterchild.

Their treatment of the SVFT is shameless, totally politically motivated and must be exposed as such. I may be naive but I believe the election will surely be won if the bias of the MSM is attacked and the truth is told and reported about JFK by the MSM or forced to report it by the bloggers. I believe the best way to do it is to blanket the media outlets in the swing states about JFK's character and to move the electorate to not vote for JFK. KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!!!

This is a two front WAR!!!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this link for the ultimate in hypocracy:

http://www.fair.org/press-releases/swift-boat.html
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the hypocritical tone of the article, it's ironic that the author wants the same thing that SBVT wants; that is, a complete investigation of the charges against John Kerry. But, in his case, his motives are a lot different. He actually *wants* journalists to seriously investigate this issue so that the Swifities can be descredited once and for all.

Unfortunately for him, if the media were to take his advice, and do some serious digging, they'd probably find more than they bargained for, and not in John Kerry's favor. That's why they won't do it. He did bring up some good points, but for all the wrong reasons.

Maria
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess that's one way you can read it. The author does ramble, but the gist - as I read it - is that those d*** Swiftees have pulled the wool over the press's eyes, and <everybody knows> it's all lies.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, but Roger Ebert slammed the Swiftees as a part of a Goebbels-like Big Lie, but he is too blinded by partisanship (read his reviews of Fahrenheit 911 and Going Up River) to realize that HE is practising precisely what he is complaining about. Ebert is a prime part of the MSM Big Lie, faithfully parroting his liberal talking points without a shred of proof or, in his case, decency.

One has to wonder what the he!! Ebert thinks he is doing, since his entire career is simply sitting in movie theaters, making the floor stickier, and writing his insipid little opinion that informed people ignore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: