SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My letter to BOR re accuracy in his SBVFT comments
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: My letter to BOR re accuracy in his SBVFT comments Reply with quote

Date: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:33:03 PM America/Phoenix
To: oreilly@foxnews.com
Subject: Attitude

Bill,

Your attitude toward the Swift Boat Vets has become an issue with a great many of us. What the Swiftees are speaking to is John Kerry's character, which remains as it always was, self serving. You have decided that the Swiftees concerns are not valid because it's just old stuff, and in that you do the Swiftees, and indeed the country a disservice. Character is important, and more-so for a potential president of this country. We do not need an opportunist as president, and one who has not defined his loyalty. In spite of what you say about him being a patriot, his actions have betrayed that opinion. ALL of John Kerry's awards in Viet Nam are traceable to reports that HE authored. Have you no curiosity as to how all of that managed to come together?

Carl Stone
Mesa, Az
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna send off a quick email to bor now and a longer one later....

first one is about how gorgeious Bush looked in his flight suit!!!!! HUNK!
(vs kerry in bunny suit??? yipes!)

no wonder more women are leaning toward Bush now.... saw that flight to the ship and Bush walking over in flight suit a few times lately on tv ( I think kerry (or his networks) is running it in hopes of convincing people how WRONG Bush was to do that - BACKFIRE!)

AND the other pics of Bush in uniform - run during the Kerry 'gotcha' ads about Bush's TANG stuff! ANOTHER BACKFIRE! (HEY, kerry keep up the good work)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: I SEnt BOR A Preminum Member Scalding Email Red Hot Reply with quote

I was a preminum member & I sent him a red hot scalding letter. I asked him if he was laughing at all of us conservatives that was behind him or was he another fairy???Kerry waffles if the best CD I own . Bert and Kurt on Amazon.com seel it and if you do not have it you will laugh your head off.IT IS GREAT!!! They have promoted you guys from day one on their web site and their radioprogram every single day!! They RUn your ads free on their web site. One million people have looked at it this week and you guys have no idea the work they are doing for you. They appeared at the white house this week and they mean business to sink Kerry. All The songs on it are awesome against Kerry. on to http://burtandkurt.com/ and you can click in and see the awesome pictures of kerry looking stupid and hear a taste of the Kerry waffles and lots more.They have an up to the minute web site on you guys also and it is awesome. YOu are supported and loved more then you know. So BOR stick it. Have you also noted that John Kerry is using the show with Bill already in his ad. The CBS web site has BIll cutting you down on there also.

note: URL corrected
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: O'Reilly interview with Bush Reply with quote

I was probably as upset as many others on this forum about Bill O'Reilly's treatment of the SBVT, but in all fairness, the Bloviator's interview with President Bush will probably give John Kerry fits. O'Reilly asked the President some tough questions without shouting at him, and Bush replied with confidence and eloquence. President Bush seems to be a much stronger debater than he was in 2000.

At the top of his broadcast, O'Reilly said that he has also invited John Kerry to interview with him, but it seems unlikely that Kerry would voluntarily face such tough questions. Would Kerry risk facing a question about "atrocities" committed in Vietnam, or what he was doing with Madame Binh? O'Reilly mentioned that Bush had interviewed O'Reilly in 2000, but criticized Gore for refusing to interview O'Reilly. If Kerry refuses to interview O'Reilly (which seems likely), O'Reilly could turn against Kerry, which might also turn some of O'Reilly's viewers (and listeners on radio) against Kerry.

No doubt, O'Reilly is sometimes a loose cannon, but hopefully the bloggers will be able to point him in the right direction and shoot straight.
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: BOR Reply with quote

I don't understand why BOR had 2 liberal Democratic critique Bush's interview with him. Don't you think he should have had one demo and one republican? What's up with BOR?
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of the media don't mind Kerry's actions against AMerica because back then many of them were against America too.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: BOR Reply with quote

arlene welker wrote:
I don't understand why BOR had 2 liberal Democratic critique Bush's interview with him. Don't you think he should have had one demo and one republican? What's up with BOR?

He is a closet kerry lover is the only thing I can come up with.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, he is long out of the closet in this regard.

Anyone that comdemn 250+ honorable veterans, even after being proven correct on a number of issues, in favor of a single person with a proven track record of career embellishment, continued sedition, and dubious accomplishments, simply says BOR is in the tank for Kerry.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
Oh, he is long out of the closet in this regard.

Anyone that comdemn 250+ honorable veterans, even after being proven correct on a number of issues, in favor of a single person with a proven track record of career embellishment, continued sedition, and dubious accomplishments, simply says BOR is in the tank for Kerry.

Point taken Wink
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is trying to protect his independant status. He is going to vote for Bush, I am convinced, I just think he is afraid to support you guys because then he would be demasked. That is my honest assessment.. but you guys do have reason to be upset with him.

I predict that he will endorse Bush the week before the election, and I think he believes that he must distance himself from the swiftvets somewhat to insulate himself from MSM attacks and being labeled as being "in the Bush camp."
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: "bor" little letters by intent Reply with quote

"bor" and the other one of no character, "mellow orange one"

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER"

he is a spider, hiding in a spider hole, when you are not looking

out he comes and your son or daughter will get brain washed by

his bs. He is so sick and just like this "kerry" thing he does not

"know", once you get as far over the line where they and others

are, real things cease and its all the mirror.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted by SangRun Hunter:

Quote:
I sent this to bor today.

Mr. O'reilly

As a longtime viewer of your program I am at a loss concerning your bias against the Swift veterans. You continually put them off and out them out as being baseless when you discuss them with your guests.

I will say you were fair with John O'neil when you interviewed him on your show, but you seemed to be about placation more than anything. Several of your comments make me believe as well as many others that you did not thoroughly read Unfit for Command nor have you done much research available to any user of the internet or public library concerning John Kerry's activities after he came home from Vietnam.

Mr. O'reilly, do you not understand what a wound Mr. Kerry has opened up concerning Vietnam? My uncle fought there in 1966-67 the USMC and I had another uncle I never got to know because he was killed there in 1965. My first uncle turned down 2 purple hearts because that was what a good soldier did unless he ended up in a hospital bed on his way home. My other uncle was a decorated Marine from the Korean war and re-joined to fight against Communism and (he made the ultimate sacrifice) .

Mr. Kerry is getting a free pass from the main stream media on his activities (much of which he admits himself and are public record). Mr. Kerry is already backed off some of the information in his own biography due to the information from Unfit for Command. As a defender of the truth and American securtiy I thought you would be all over Senator Kerry's record since he came home from Nam. The medals and conduct in Nam are one thing (that I do find appalling), but the conduct he has promoted since 1970 is another that the American public needs to be aware.

As a member of generation X it is becoming very apparent that there is a bias in America running deep. My assumption is the main stream media had hoped to have the wool securely pulled over the eyes of anyone born during or after Vietnam and the 60's. Mr. O'reilly, by not going after Senator Kerry on his record regarding his activities during the 1971-1973 and his senate record supporting normalization and his declaring MIA/POW's dead during the 80's is a sham and you are complicit with the main stream media. You have the power to help turn around the bias in media that Dan Rather was caught up in. You are a smart man Bill and I know you have a good idea of exactly what happened. It makes some of us so mad out here in America that people could pull that kind of BS.

Some of us out in the TV watching world or middle America think you have abandoned the values you have espoused to. Some think you are playing the middle man for ratings, but many of us are turning you off in large numbers. My only viewing in the last 2 weeks of your program is to watch President Bush and your interview of him. I might watch if you have Kerry on because I want to see if you ask him any tough questions like Dianne Sawyer did, but I would imagine you will cowtow to John, whom you've known for 25 years as you said recently.

You have the power Mr. O'reilly to stand out and be a defender of Americans and not just when it suits your ratings. Infact, if your were to run just a a few of the topics of Senator Kerry's career I would be willing to bet a large amount your ratings would skyrocket, but then again your peers would shun you, right?

Sincerely,
XXXX XXXXX

Proud to be part of the vast rightwing conspiracy!

Contact your reps!
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: O'Reilly interview with Bush Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
No doubt, O'Reilly is sometimes a loose cannon, but hopefully the bloggers will be able to point him in the right direction and shoot straight.

Yeah, but he's a loose cannon that got 4.7 million viewers the other night and ranks on top of the ratings still...I agree with the criticisms and emails to him, et al...he will take a hit in numbers from conservatives after the election especially, but for now, let's see if all of this will help bring down Kerry...because he mustn't be President of the United States.

We know who is better constituted to lead us through, as Tony Blankley writes, "the mortal storm in which we are engulfed.”
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone read the transcript from bor interview with John O?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131793,00.html

read carefully, it tells you what bor thinks.... he believes Rassman.... that at least Rassman thought there was fire... and that friendly fire is dangerous also... (duh, we know that); he still believes kerry did heroic things even if he might have gotten medals for scratches - believes Hachworth that medals were given out willy nilly ! wasn't hackworth off the shows during at least most of war? didn't he do / say something to cause media to 'lock' him out?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Navy_Navy_Navy!

I wondered where my e-mail went from yesterday, but I figured there had to be some admin issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: