SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who cares if Kerry is a better debater than Bush?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjohnson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Who cares if Kerry is a better debater than Bush? Reply with quote

Who cares if Kerry is a better debater than Bush?

The trick is to keep Kerry talking and hope that his flip-flopping rate continues to increase. Shocked

For those of you attempting to keep up with Kerry's flip-flopping try:

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/ (this one is great)

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/
http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4775
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry isn't a better debater. If he were he wouldn't have needed to spout 17 lies to make his point. It's easy to look good if you aren't held accountable to the truth.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Lifetime of BS Reply with quote

Kerry is a polished bullshi#er. He has spent his life lying and doing it well. The debates suit hiis style.

Bush takes action and kicks ass and doesn't talk about it.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with you that kerry is nothing but a bullsh*tter. All of us who come to this forum knows this. Unfortunately, there are still people who are not political junkies or followed the blogosphere, and the only chance for them to get a real "Impression" is with the debates or liberal news media. So for all of us here, "substance" is certainly most important - but there are people out there who are "undecided" or "leaning" who just formed their opinion foolishly by looking at who did better at the debate. Coupled with the media who will be gloating over their Johnny boy tomorrow with news of the biased newstweak polling, some people will be even more influenced..

I feel that Bush had blown an opportunity that was given to him, and we are seeing the effects now. Please tell me if I am being too paranoid.
smalltowngirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: debate Reply with quote

I am a little less confident than before, but I still think we will win in Nov. I had to keep changing the channel when Kerry told lie after lie and got away with it. The President got questions about what he's done,and Kerry got asked what HE THOUGHT about what Bush has done. "Mr.Kerry,you have been critical about the President,now why don't you just tell us all about it." Maddening!!!
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Master Debater

Turns out he is a BS artist. One of the things most vets learned early is how to spot a BS'er and know who to trust and who is in it to get his own ticket punched.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: