SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

L.A. Times Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whacker77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: L.A. Times Poll Reply with quote

I saw the small sample that the L.A. Times released last night and it showed a one point gain for Kerry. Although, it has not been widely reported, this small portion of the sample already favored Kerry before the debate by one point.

I've seen in another post and on another site that L.A. Times released a new poll that shows Bush ahead by basically the same margin orior to the debate. The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link? If so, please post it.

For what it's worth, I saw the full L.A. Times numbers on Debka. I know, I know. Consider the source!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: