SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How will Friday's "questioneers" be selected?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: How will Friday's "questioneers" be selected? Reply with quote

I'm a bit concerned about "dirty tricks" again in this week's debate. Is there anyone on here from St. Louis who has knowledge of how the Campaigns are handling who will get in this debate and how the questions will be selected? (As a side note, here in Southwest Missouri, Bush clearly has a lead over Kerry. But, Missouri needs the St. Louis and K.C. surrounding suburb vote to go Republican in order for the race not to be too close for comfort. For those of you may not remember, a Judge kept the polls open way past closing in Democratic parts of St. Louis during the 2000 election. This may have caused John Ashcroft to lose his Senate race to a dead man, Mel Carnahan....) Call me a skeptic, but I'm totally suspicious of "undecided" voters at this stage of the race. Anyone stupid enough to still be undecided getting the chance to ask the questions is a scary thought...
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: