SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Moore quote - please read this now Swifties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allan9112001
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Michael Moore quote - please read this now Swifties Reply with quote

The comment is part of an open letter posted on Moore's website, as the director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" tries to rally the anti-Bush forces in the wake of recent polls which suggest a boost for Bush since the Republican convention:

Look at us – what a bunch of crybabies. Bush gets a bounce after his convention and you would have thought the Germans had run through Poland again. The Bushies are coming, the Bushies are coming! Yes, they caught Kerry asleep on the Swift Boat thing. Yes, they found the frequency in Dan Rather and ran with it. Suddenly it's like, "THE END IS NEAR! THE SKY IS FALLING!"
No, it is not. If I hear one more person tell me how lousy a candidate Kerry is and how he can't win... Dammit, of COURSE he's a lousy candidate – he's a Democrat, for heavens sake! That party is so pathetic, they even lose the elections they win! What were you expecting, Bruce Springsteen heading up the ticket? Bruce would make a helluva president, but guys like him don't run – and neither do you or I. People like Kerry run.

Yes, OF COURSE any of us would have run a better, smarter, kick-ass campaign. Of course we would have smacked each and every one of those phony swifty boaty bastards down. But WE are not running for president – Kerry is. So quit complaining and work with what we have.

But despite the criticism of Kerry and the Democrats, Moore insists Bush can be defeated at the ballot box Nov. 2.

"Bush is a goner – if we all just quit our whining and bellyaching and stop shaking like a bunch of nervous ninnies," continues Moore. "Geez, this is embarrassing! The Republicans are laughing at us. ... It's never over for them until the last ballot is shredded. They are never finished – they just keeping moving forward like sharks that never sleep, always pushing, pulling, kicking, blocking, lying."

Moore tells readers it's time for a reality check, and that recent polls showing Bush ahead are not correct.

"They are all over the map like diarrhea," he says, claiming polls based on "likely voters" tend not to include young people who don't have a voting track record.

Moore finishes by issuing a final plea to those who'd like to see the president lose.

"The country is almost back in our hands. Not another negative word until Nov. 3rd! Then you can ***** all you want about how you wish Kerry was still that long-haired kid who once had the courage to stand up for something. Personally, I think that kid is still inside him. Instead of the wailing and gnashing of your teeth, why not hold out a hand to him and help the inner soldier/protester come out and defeat the forces of evil we now so desperately face." Surprised
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Please Pardon Me!!!Impolite Language Again! Reply with quote

One good enema and THAT .....motley mouse with dirty underwear that
he cannot even GIVE away would DISAPPEAR!!

Phew!
I feel better!

I am going to make it a great day just for spite!!

Mary Ann Parker
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that letter has been out for several weeks and is mentioned in several threads.
allan9112001
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: I must have missed it earlier. Reply with quote

Sorry for the re-post, but I did not see this earlier. Sad
allan9112001
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: MM article was published Sept. 21 Reply with quote

The MM article was published Sept. 21. Not sure how I missed it two weeks ago. If we all send MM a cheese cake, maybe he will explode from eating too much Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: