SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Edwards (aka Benny Hinn)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: John Edwards (aka Benny Hinn) Reply with quote

What's with John Edwards telling the folks they will be healed if Kerry is elected?????? Who made him God?
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry and Edwards were born that way.......who are we to question them..
they have a plan...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: John Edwards (aka Benny Hinn) Reply with quote

Chukkal wrote:
What's with John Edwards telling the folks they will be healed if Kerry is elected?????? Who made him God?

Give me a break! Mad
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think the Republicans should take that quote and the one about terrorism being a nuisance and make an out of touch ad .
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry and Edwards are powerful enough to grant these wishes I'll just ask for a couple of million $$$$ from each of them .... don't want to be selfish --- just comfortable.
rparrott21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait, it will be just like Christmas after Kerry - Edwards are elected..
I will run down to my garage and there will be 2 brand new cars....I will check my bank account, all the money I will ever need will be deposited over night....health care will be free, just like the Senates.....terrorist will never atttack again,,all the sick will be healed...stem cell research will cure all..
every country in the world will love us.. all the troops will be home..no more empty chairs at dinner time...my daughter will get a free college education
can't wait .... because they have a plan.....
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since he has done something similar before, I am surprised he didn't say he was channeling Christopher Reeve, and he says 'vote for kerry'!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After all that stuff!
If there are any who dont believe in kerry's power, he will roll up his sleeve, carefully reaching back, and pull a rabbit out of his a**! Wink
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: John Edwards (aka Benny Hinn) Reply with quote

I saw that on drudgereport.com but can't find it reported anywhere else. Can this be true? Is Edwards that stupid or do they really think voters are that stupid?

Here is the quote on drudge "Edwards: 'We will stop juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases... When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going get up out of that wheelchair and walk again.' Edwards made the unprecedented campaign promises during 30-minute speech at Newton High School gym in Newton, Iowa... "

Chukkal wrote:
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was most likely referring to stem cell research and electing Kerry would ease up on restrictions and heal the masses.
rparrott21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard him say it...they think we are that stupid..
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to tell you, but half the country IS that stupid. Wasn't that made obvious when Bill Clinton was re-elected! That's when I figured it out. I do believe a whole lot of people have wised up, or have seen the light, or have been Hannitized. But not nearly enough. I thought great strides were being made but the brain washers are working very hard and there may be some reversals. That's why Sinclair needs to air this Stolen Honor film and whatever else needs to be done to get the truth out. Bush can only do so much. Honesty obviously doesn't get through as well as lies. The Liberal Democrats are very sick, sick people.
rparrott21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching BOR and he thinks Stolen Honor is dirty unless they give Kerry 90 minutes after to counter...nothing about Micheal Moore runnint 9/11 on election eve on ppv...BOR is a Kerry man..
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw this Edward's quote on Drudge (god bless him):

Quote:
We will stop juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases... When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going get up out of that wheelchair and walk again.

I realized THE TRUTH OF THIS ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.

I have realized the truth that explains how he in fact WAS in Cambodia. It explains how he has been able to tolerate Teresa. It explains how he will deal with the entire problem of terror.

The truth that John Edwards revealed is.....

JOHN KERRY IS REALLY JESUS CHRIST.

This is the entire campaign. President Jesus F. Kerry Christ will simply perform miracles in order to deal with any issue our nation faces. In fact, on January 20th, I expect his first act to be raising Christopher Reeve from the dead.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to Rush today commented on Edward's hysterical, lunatic line about Chris Reeves. The truth is this:

1) W. is the only President to fund stem cell research (on existing lines of embronic cells)

2) Mainstream medical science doubts stem cell research has anything to offer spinal cord injury patients like CR, best bet: Parkinson's

3) The monies being discussed are federal monies, ergo, private sector monies are free to go where they wish

4) the irony? Those same Kerry/Edwards bozos never fail to paint "big pharma" as being an evil corporation out to bilk the American people, but "big pharma" if K/E are HONEST, funds much of the research now, then and in the future to combat problem like those of CR Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: