SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOCUS EVERYONE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: FOCUS EVERYONE Reply with quote

Come on everyone we are in the last phase. Just like Bush said when asked about Iraq voting. He said while under attack there is no better time to rise up and VOTE. We are under attack and if we can't take this girly man out >John Kerry and his lyin possee' then we deserve the french flag. Every single piece of common sense you find attach it and e-mail it. People forward mail everyday to those who agree or don't agree with them. The Republican headquarters where you live has a list I'm sure of who needs a ride. Volunteer to transport voters on Nov. 2. Take a vacation day to see to it they get to the polls. Let's not fall into John Kerry's catagory of being to ignorant to know better. Democrats need Idiots. He's like a used car salesman. Bush's expressions were like ours, "What in the hell did Kerry just say?" I heard Vietnam out of it and sellin out. We can't help there are shallow people who don't know any better than what they get fed 3 times a year. They tune into the biased media all the time. They are ignorant. Half these people think their voting on Oct. 15 for John Kurry and John stu-ped.

SUCK IT UP................IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE. BOOMERS and VETERANS DON'T GET TIRED. Laughing We can sleep when this is over and John F'ing Skerry goes home to the Mamma T. TROLL.

I'll attach a little reminder for us all.
http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so right !!! If we don't do our damndest to make it to the voting booth, then we'll deserve what we get..... There are too many of the public school indoctrinated, Hollywood reality minions out there that are going to vote for J. F'ing K simply because of the inability to think for themselves.

Talk to all the eligable voters you know and inform them of the deceit being purpetrated on us by the Dems.

If you don't VOTE, you DON'T have the RIGHT to ***** about who gets elected !!!! (and we all know how much we like to do that)

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pray for a great jobs creation report Friday morning, because the townhall meeting Friday night is going to be on domestic issues.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While i agree that we need to stay focused on getting Kerry defeated, i doubt youll find many undecideds on this board. we all pretty much agree with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: