SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Comment During Debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Kerry Comment During Debate Reply with quote

With the recent develpments of Kerry not following the rules and bringing an item to the podium with him, I found this comment very disturbing and ironic.

(I cant tell exactly the quote during the very end, but the crosstalk goes something like this)

Quote:
Bush: I think its worthy for a follow up, if you dont mind

Kerry: Sure, I'd be happy to. Lets change the rules we can have a whole (here is where I cant hear what Kerry says).

(Kerry says this in such a sarcastic tone, it just really ticked me off)

It can be found at 27:10 in the C-SPAN video found at www.cspan.org under First Presidential Debate.
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that as well. While I was watching the debate I recorded it on my Tivo and rewatched it a second time with out any media spin or signing on the board. I found so many times that Kerry broke the rules like continuing the topic after the question was over. I think that that he was trying to make sure that the last comment the people heard was from him. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I went to sleep honestly thinking Bush won. I was not happy that the media could even think that Kerry won. <sigh>

Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: