SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry Just Stated A Bunch of Nonsense Eloquently

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: John Kerry Just Stated A Bunch of Nonsense Eloquently Reply with quote

I am a security mom for Bush. In fact I am a grandmother too. I received this article and I would like to share it with you all. I am totally against John kerry for President or any other office.

Quote:
John Kerry Just Stated a Bunch of Nonsense--Eloquently
Written by Karen Burke
Saturday, October 02, 2004

Like many others, I sat down last night to watch the debate in the hopes that President Bush would eat Kerry's lunch as he did with Al Gore. In my opinion, he did eat his lunch, and saved his banana for later.

Apparently some of the media didn’t see it that way. I guess the popular opinion is that it doesn’t matter that there is no substance to what you say as long as you say it with confidence. What I saw was John Kerry stating a bunch of nonsense very eloquently and President Bush stating a strong position rather clumsily. Is America so fickle that in spite of 20 years practicing flip-flopocracy John Kerry can stand there and affirm, ''I've never wavered in my life,'' and it's believable because he stated it with confidence?

What 45 percent of Americans didn't read into this confident nonsense is that John Kerry's most prominent intention is to turn the United States into the World's whore. His entire constitution was revealed in this statement, ''No president through all of American history has ever ceded, nor would I, the right to preempt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America. But if and when you do it, Jim, you have to do it in a way that passes the test, that passes the global test.'' So there you have it, security moms. If the Arab street or the European Union doesn't want your president to fight for your protection, you're on your own!

To John Kerry, world opinion matters more than his own countrymen. This was evidenced by his testimony condemning his brothers in arms and giving aid and comfort to the enemy after Vietnam. He turned on his country once, and he is already leaning towards doing whatever it takes to please the global community. He has sold out our soldiers once before, and all the indications are present that he has every intention of doing it again.

John Kerry doesn't care about right or wrong for America. John Kerry only cares about what is popular in the world's opinion. The ruler of this great nation cannot suffer from a need to please, shifting positions every time a poll fluctuates.

Furthermore, John Kerry does not see the people he hopes to lead as citizens. In his opinion, we are mindless peasants. He does not see the real war heros as brave boys and girls fighting for freedom. He sees them as a bad dog who took a crap in the middle of the Arab street. He stands waiting to rub their noses in it and offer up apologies to the world. I wonder how many of them will he offer up as a sacrifice to the International Criminal Court to appease the world.

Our men and women in Iraq are not fighting a wrong war or a grand diversion. They are fighting to protect our children and their children from terror. They are not fighting reluctantly because the president forced them to. Our armed forces are volunteers, and many joined up after 9/11 for the sole purpose of fighting the war on terror. They are fighting because they remember 9/11. Some are fighting to protect their mamas or their baby sisters. Some are fighting because it’s a long standing family tradition. Some are fighting for their fiancées back home. Some are fighting for their future while others fight to honor the past. In fact, some of them are fighting because this great nation was attacked and they are just plain MAD!

The fighting is hard and the deaths are a tragedy, but at this point they are fighting for a cause. Under John Kerry they will be every bit as hated as the military was under Clinton. They will see military programs slashed left and right. They will go from fighting nobly to protect their nation to wearing bright blue hats and cleaning up raw sewage in Haiti. Americans seem to be drawn to Kerry because they think he will bring our boys home. No, our boys will not come home. They will become Kerry's global whores, forced to leave their families to go wherever the United Nations needs garbage men or grave diggers.

How can 45 percent of this nation believe that the same man who gave aid and comfort to the enemy in Vietnam and threw back the medals of this great nation can be trusted to lead our armed forces? Medals and ribbons may be different, but in my book a traitor is a traitor, period. Would these same people back Jane Fonda as Secretary of Defense? This man’s very words were used to torture prisoners of war, and from what I heard last night those words don't seem to have changed much.

President Bush did point out that John Kerry voted for the war and now was against it. What I want to point out is that in those days the president's approval numbers were quite high, and polls showed many Americans in favor of going into Iraq. So are we all guilty of committing colossal errors in judgment, Republican and Democrat alike?

I’m sure that all of the Americans who supported this war were not Republicans. I'm willing to bet there were some liberals represented in those numbers as well. So my question to them is, how many of you are going to vote for a man who has basically been calling you stupid throughout this entire campaign? Say nothing of the fact that his wife refers to us all as commoners and idiots.

Zell Miller jumped ship this campaign for a very good reason. I implore all Democrats with even a shred of self-respect to join him. It is one thing to support a party, but this man has so taken that support for granted that he is calling his own constituents stupid, common idiots. All party affiliations aside, no man can lead a nation that he has no respect for. A leader who looks down on his citizens as stupid commoners and idiots is no democratic leader. In fact, I think we just ousted one of those, didn’t we?

All else aside, if there is one thing both parties can agree on it is that supporting our troops is of the utmost importance for all Americans. So after you place your vote for George W. Bush this November, maybe you could go to a soldier's wish-list on the Internet and send him a little something that he might need. It would be a wonderful gesture. If, however, you placed a vote in favor of John Kerry, just skip the wish-list and send him a jar of Vaseline because if John Kerry wins this election, he's screwed.

About the Writer: Karen Burke is a homemaker, freelance writer, blogger, and transcriptionist, who maintains her own website at http://www.militant-mama.com. Karen receives e-mail at webesix@alltel.net.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg..that was awesome Smile
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People should have to read the transcript. Challenge somebody who supports Kerry to say what he said during that debate that was so impressive. I also thought the one good question Lehrer gave to Kerry on saying of Vietnam "how do you ask the last man to die for a mistake?" and comparing that to how he labels the Iraq war a 'mistake', how can Kerry say he would stay the course and have our men and women die for a 'mistake'. Bush can take advantage of that. Will he? He didn't do a good enough job of it during the debate.
agingrocker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry doesn't want to be President of the United States he wants to be President of the World. He stated early in his life that he was an internationalist and this is one area in which he has not vasilated.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: John Kerry Just Stated A Bunch of Nonsense Eloquently Reply with quote

Quote:
John Kerry Just Stated a Bunch of Nonsense--Eloquently
Written by Karen Burke
Saturday, October 02, 2004

Like many others, I sat down last night to watch the debate in the hopes that President Bush would eat Kerry's lunch as he did with Al Gore. In my opinion, he did eat his lunch, and saved his banana for later.

that's a straight arrow! I hope it's ok if I copy that article out and give to anyone I know who thinks Kerry WON the debate! I can debunk most everything Kerry said in the debate, but to put words together and hit it home like the article - I'm not that good with words.... SORTA like W is !!!!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
that's a straight arrow! I hope it's ok if I copy that article out and give to anyone I know who thinks Kerry WON the debate! I can debunk most everything Kerry said in the debate, but to put words together and hit it home like the article - I'm not that good with words.... SORTA like W is !!!!

Go ahead. It was meant to be copied and sent out to all
Security Moms for Bush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: