SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry: rich, napoleonistic, emperor wannabe!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: John Kerry: rich, napoleonistic, emperor wannabe! Reply with quote

The Democrats would like nothing better than for those of us in the "middle class" to believe that John F. Kerry is one of us. Its hard to imagine how wealthy he actually is (through marriage of course), but maybe we should think about it for a bit. It would take TENS OF THOUSANDS of years at the average middle class income of $50,000 per year to earn the $750,000,000 that Kerry has at least partial access to. He cannot identify with ANY OF US. Neither can he relate to the lifestyle of any of our blue collar friends who are willingly following their Unions' desires and being loyal Democrats when it comes to their choice for President. The Hollywood liberal elite love him and consider him their equal--that alone should be a big, flashing warning sign. And as much as I think Bill Clinton is a phony, can you imagine John Kerry ever setting up offices in Harlem after completing his Presidency? At least Clinton really did come from humble beginnings. John Kerry probably would not step foot in Arkansas, or for for that matter Mississippi and much of the rest of the South as well (except for Florida). We need to remind our friends and acquaintances just who Mr. entitled John Kerry wants to be: The KING of the United States!!!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You raise an interesting point:

Quote:
John Kerry probably would not step foot in Arkansas, or for for that matter Mississippi and much of the rest of the South as well (except for Florida).

We all know he's been to Florida. I think he's been to Texas once. Has he, in this campaign, been to any of the other southern states?
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem, 750mil? try over 3 Billion!
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Unions Reply with quote

We are a Union family. The Unions contribute to the Democratic party without our consent. My husband lost his job under Bill Clinton, 23 years of service and 2 years short of retirement, but if it were not for a partial union pension we would have lost everything.

We have never voted one way or the other because we were union. We don't understand the mentality of voting for that reason. We don't appreciate the Union contribution to the Democratic party of yesterday. The party today is not what it was in the day that it helped the working class. The moderate Democrats are being driven out of office by these robots being elected.

George Bush's tax cuts meant something to us.

Two working class parents we were not able to pay for a college education. Our children graduated college taking out students loans. It will take them years to pay back. Both our boys came out of liberal colleges realizing the intent of their professors was to brain wash them to the left. They recognised the lies of the bureaucrats..

Both support Bush.

They both came to an interesting conclusion while in college. So many kids enter the universities wanting to follow a cause. Kids lack the since of belonging, the education of understanding because they never felt they belonged even at home.

Today is no different than 1969. That is how Kerry found his followers. So easily led. They were the weak and the scared. Today there are still the weak and scared but very believing in someone who offers them an easy solution. No matter how much education they recieve they lack a since of belonging. They become easy prey.

If we raise our children focusing only on our needs, it's like getting a pet you don't have time for.

Many are not raised with family values and many lack knowing there are men whose word, is worth his honor.
There is a huge clean up job in this country for our future. People have the right to choose a party, but they also have the right to see both sides and to hear the truth. We have been trusting of the media, universities, judges and the newpapers, and we have been betrayed. If we remain silent we allow a direction that is going to destroy this nation.

If we are lucky we will get 4 more years to try to work together to make a change for the future of our kids and our grandchildren.

The Clintons are waiting in the wings to futher a valueless society for their own self interests.
John Kerry is a traitor who cares nothing about the American people. He is an elected Senator that has rarely shown up for work the last 20 years but we the taxpayers will pay his salary till the day he dies.

The only time he has shown up for work was when the Navy made him, he quickly found a way OUT. Since then he's smooth talked and found rich women to live off of.

It's late and I may have not put my thoughts perhaps in the right context. I pray each night that " good" will prevail because I believe in the American people.

I think the retoric goes on too long during an election year and it's very hard on us as a nation. I have no intention to give up, because our military and our youth need us to be strong. However, I will be glad when it's over. Unless it's a landslide for Bush the Democratic bots will drag it out. We've all seen in the last few days what they are capable of doing just voting in polls on the internet. It's because of lies and corruption we have all come together here.

I won't abandon this cause, I just look forward to some down time.

With all our people and this nation have been through since 9-11 I've never been as fearful as I am of election day.

I want to trust when I go to bed that a decent, god fearing man is watching over us providing a safer America. A special blessing for all our MEN AND WOMEN serving. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, AMERICA and our ALLIES. I know our President must be tired but he's unrelenting. God Bless Him and Keep Him Safe. We need him and the world needs him.

W04
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: