SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passion for Victory

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Passion for Victory Reply with quote

Out of all the political issues that I have taken a stand on over the years I don't recall being as passionate for anyones defeat as I am today. I don't want to just defeat Kerry, I want him destroyed just as he has done to so many in his path to power. I am not sure what drives that passion, hate for Kerry, Loyalty to my Veteran brothers, or just my overwhelming patriotism to regain our country from the imorral left. And quite frankly I don't care which it is. Maybe it is the fact that everytime he speaks I know he is lying, I know this because his lips move. Whatever the reason it is good and I hope Kerry energizes 3-4 million more Americans just as he has done to me. This isn't a quote or article from some abc station, it is true from the heart and is evident in many of my Veteran friends that I associate with. I am once again on active duty (figurativly) prepared to defend this Nation against all enemies both foriegn and DOMESTIC!!! I believe that Kerry is as big of a threat to our way of life as any terrorist and must be dealt with accordingly. His name needs to be removed from any title, Senator, CIC, American. He simply must go down in history as the traitor he admires so much. Semper Fi.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life,

Well I can understand how you feel. I am not sure why John Kerry hit such a raw nerve with me, but he has. When I see John Kerry I just wonder how people can even support him. I may not have served during Vietnam but I do understand the Vietnam vets and their lack of trust in this man (and I am sorry to be put John Kerry in that category..LOL).

I look at the past 3 years and just Thank God that Al Gore is not president. So there is hope for the future that as this election gets closer John Kerry or John Edwards will say or do something to really hurt their cause. I guess what bothers me the most is the liberal media and their reporting. Maybe if we actually did have all news sources actually be "fair and balanced" more people would look at the men and the issues and not just because the liberal media is supporting John Kerry.

The liberal media forgets that the other half of this country is a conservative base and we do not waiver on my core belief's. I may not always agree 100% with my candidate but my support will not wane.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Hillary knows better then to be caught in a Photo opp Reply with quote

Hillary knows better then to be caught in a Photo opp with Kerry.

When the complete Kerry record is made known to the American public and his record leads to the biggest democratic loss in American history does she really want the republicans pulling out a photo of her embracing Kerry in the 2008 campaign?

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: I guess Hillary isn't all that bright after all. Reply with quote

Quote:
Hillary knows better then to be caught in a Photo opp with Kerry.
Today i saw a picture of Hillary gazing upon Kerry eith a look of admiration. Woy what a gift to the republicans for the 08 election after Kerry goes down in flames in 2004. I do not knw when the dems will ever recover.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: