SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking forward to the new swiftvet ads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Looking forward to the new swiftvet ads. Reply with quote

Probably after the last debate. So, they can get news cycle to themselves.

I think I know what they will be about too.

Going to really make the traitor kerry whine.

Go swifties.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new ad coming this weekend

Swift Boat Veterans stop in Monroe
10/6/2004 10:51 PM
By: Shawn Flynn, News 14 Carolina
http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/special_edition/carolina_decides/?ArID=76049&SecID=136

> See video clip there of Steven Gardner and former POW Scotty Morgan

MONROE, N.C. -- The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, a group that has consistently questioned the integrity of presidential candidate John Kerry, stopped in Monroe on Wednesday night.

Group members like Steven Gardner addressed a small crowd at the National Guard Armory. Gardner served with the Democratic senator in Vietnam and continues to be outspoken about his former captain.

We’re addressing the character of John Kerry, and nothing else,” Gardner said. “Everybody has tried to bash us and tried to make us into the political side of it, and it’s not that. It is strictly about John Kerry’s integrity.”

Former prisoner-of-war Scotty Morgan holds a personal grudge against Kerry. Morgan said he was victimized by what the senator said in congressional hearings.

“He said everybody that was over there was a war criminal, committed war crimes,” Morgan said. “I had to live with that crap for seven years and 10 months with the Vietnamese telling me that. I was tortured to make me admit that I was a war criminal.”

Despite meetings like the one in Monroe, the country has not heard much from the Swift Boat Veterans, who created a whirlwind of controversy in August when their commercials began to air. But Gardner said that is about to change.

“We’ve kind of let things lay easy right now because we knew what was coming up,” Gardner said. “We’ve got one more big ad that is coming up this weekend, and it’s basically going to address everything about John Kerry.”

The new ad will refer to 32 questions that the Swift Boat Veterans want Kerry to answer about his military service

Last edited by kate on Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
taz
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Gardner said today:

“We’ve kind of let things lay easy right now because we knew what was coming up,” Gardner said. “We’ve got one more big ad that is coming up this weekend, and it’s basically going to address everything about John Kerry.”

The new ad will refer to 32 questions that the Swift Boat Veterans want Kerry to answer about his military service.

sounds intriguing....
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: 32 Questions for Kerry Reply with quote

But what if Kerry decides not to answer the 32 Questions?

Will another ad answer them for him?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: