SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This family needs our prayers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: This family needs our prayers Reply with quote

Subject: Just a prayer request..

Cindy Hogan needs prayer!!!!! Please read below.

Subject: Fw: Prayer Request

Gary is serving in Iraq while his young wife is fighting cancer here. Prayer is a powerful thing. THIS COUPLE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS. PLEASE READ THIS. IT MUST BE TERRIBLY DIFFICULT TO BE IN IRAQ WITH A SICK WIFE AT HOME.
> >> Bobby S. Briggs, MSgt, USAF
> >> 823 ESFS/SFOC
> >> Flight Sergeant
> >> Baghdad AB, Iraq
> >>
Tough times don't last... Tough people do!!!My name is Gary Hogan. Some of you receiving this know me, some do
not. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed 3 days> ago with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that prayfor her to be healed, the better.
Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit "forward".
Please do it and don't delete this; your prayer can and, perhaps, will save her life.
Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of
Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body so she may enjoy
all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5 year old son, Michael.
The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have
her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry.
Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping
with our request for healing. No words can express the power we
have when we each do a little to come together.

Regards, Cindy's in-love husband - Gary

Thank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world.

CTW
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-4, But dont give up. My wife is a 26 year surviver (shes 49). My Mom is in round 2 of chemo, they gave her 2 months (2 years ago). tell your friend to hang tough!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: