SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UNITY IN WAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ral6262
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: UNITY IN WAR Reply with quote

i I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND WORRY ABOUT MY COMRADS IN ARMS. I SPENT 10 YEARS IN THE ARMY AND
I THINK IT IS TIME FOR THIS COUNTRY TO STOP F@$%&ING AROUND AND GET TOGETHER. IN WORLD WAR TWO, EVERY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY GOT ON THE TEAM AND PERSONELLY SACRIFICED THERE LUXURIES, IN ORDER TO WIN THAT WAR PEOPLE RATION GASOLINE, TIRES, TIN, STEEL COFFEE, SUGAR, AND EVERYTHING ELSE .IF WE DID NOT LEARN FROM OUR PREVIOUS WARS THAT A COUNTRY DIVIDED WILL NOT PREVAIL, THEN AT LEAST LETS TRY TO PUT OURSELVES IN THE SOLDIER ON THE GROUND'S PLACE. UNDER MANNED UNDER SUPPLIED AND A POLITICAL DIVISION AT HOME IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN VIET NAM JOHN KERRY IS AGAINST A WAR HE IS ABOUT TO ENTER , LET ME ASK DO YOU ENTER A FIGHT THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING AND IF YOU DO WHAT KIND OF FIGHTER WILL YOU BE SO LETS STOP BUYING HUMMERS AND SUVS AND TAKE RESPONCABILITY FOR THE WAR OUR SOLDIERS NEED MONEY AND GUNS TO WIN LETS GIVE THEM ALL OF IT OR LETS FORFIET AND BUG OUT

GO W.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree,
But we need to get rid of (metro-sexual) punk, traitors like kerry.
You should lead, follow, or get the hell out the way.
Its time to wake up and realize these losers want to kill us, there is no such thing as a kinder gentler war. and there is no such thing as a global test. Evil or Very Mad
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It goes back to what I said in the begining.

Kerry is anti-war. Look at his senate record! If you don't want war, why would you need tanks, planes, guns and body armor?

John Kerry is fighting the same fight he fought back in the late '60s and early '70s. This a war to save civilization, and Kerry doesn't believe it is worth it.

During WW2, we took on Germany, remember? What did Germany do to us? They threatened to overrun England. If England fell to the Natzis, so would Canada! That was a threat. So we went to war with Germany because they could be a serious threat and were allies of the Japanese, who did attack us. All of this sounds like Saddam being allied with terrorism, and the terrorists attacked us, but too many "Americans" can't see the connection.

Sadly, as demonstrated by Spain's withdrawl from the colition, France's and Germany's refusal to help us, AND the British public's opinion, Europe has already fallen to terrorism. Still some "Americans" are convinced the anti-war candidate is a good choice. Maybe they watched too much TV when they were young, or have been taught strange history in grade and high school, or perhaps were not expected to work, I don't know. It's like they think everything will work out without them getting involved or something. Maybe they have been over-protected.

Kerry is going to end this war the way he tried to end the Viet Nam war; By accusing Bush of starting it for the wrong reason, and then declaring peace on those who we "wronged" by the immoral action of his predecessor. He thinks he is going to be a WORLD hero.

This is why Kerry must lose. If you don't want to vote for Bush, vote for Nader! As I said right off, we vererans must take this fight up, our country needs us again, BIG TIME!

Big Al
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Big Al.....

Apathy will neither be allowed nor tolerated !!! The best way to show the troops that WE care about them is to NOT let the "P***y Party" get elected. Twisted Evil It doesn't matter if you're crippled, blind or crazy - Get off your A** and VOTE - And take some one else to the polls with you. The fate of the free world is in your hands!!!

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you shooter, it's not a trivial pursuit of power, but a national threat we're dealing with. It scares me that the people of this republic have such short memories as to deny that there has been no attack of magnitude since 9/11.

Perhaps they forget the anthrax in the mail. Perhaps they forgot those people diving to their deaths knowing there was no hope. And if you vote for John Kerry and his belief that the world owns our soveriegnty, you are hopelessly condemned to terror along with those of us who've tried to warn you. Good luck libs, it's only YOUR azz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: