SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm In Love with Charlie Daniels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: I'm In Love with Charlie Daniels Reply with quote

Wise, kind, generous, talented, right and Right--

I've been locked in battle with sinuses which seem to be trying to kill me this week and that, added to less than thrilling poll numbers (which I usually don't put much stock in) and then hearing sKerry shooting off his mouth this afternoon kinda ganged-up on me and got me to feeling a little on the low side this evening--

So I dedided to do a little reading on Charlie's site 'cause he always lifts me up and makes me feel good about America and being an American--I wasn't disappointed--C

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbox/04/066.html

Quote:
America The Horrible

You know I think that there are people who sit around all day and think up ways of blaming everything in the world on the United States of America.

It gets to the point of being silly. There is a conspiracy theory about just about everything you can think of.

Remember the Elvis sightings?

If I really thought that the U.S.A. was guilty of all the things it gets accused of by some of its own citizens, I would pack up and find me some other place to live.

In fact, since some of these people are so convinced that America is the evil monster they claim it to be, I can’t understand why they don’t do just that.

After all, according to them, the system is beyond repair and the
mischief has been going on so long and it is so firmly ingrained in American policy that all hope is gone.

America is a monolithic, evil, greedy, heartless, monopolistic,
uncaring, devious, crooked, irredeemable, domineering, thieving,
throat cutting, disloyal, arrogant, gluttonous, power seeking,
back stabbing, callous, cold hearted, rotten, misguided, non compassionate, murdering, land grabbing, bloodthirsty,
dishonest, mindless, lying, cheating, truth suppressing,
claimjumping, backshooting, ozone depleting, snail darter killing, spotted owl destroying, slime slobbering monster which
has only survived two hundred and twenty eight years and become the world’s only super power by sheer luck and treating the rest of the world like inferiors.

Oh save us John Kerry, get us all visas so we can move to France and champion the causes of the exploding Muslim population there and leave behind this despicable place called the United States of America.

I’ve got an idea, let’s take this whole thing to the United Nations, they can pass a resolution.

Why is it so important to some people to paint the greatest nation the world has ever known as being responsible for so much of the world’s woes?

I personally think that some of them spend way too much time on the internet. You can find just about anything you want to on the World Wide Web. You can always find somebody to agree with you.

But don’t count me among them, I am American, red white and blue
through and through, American born, American bred and when I die I’ll be American dead.

I don’t have a problem with people who want to change this country, that’s their right, but wanting to tear it down and blame all the blood that was shed by innocent people on 9-11 on America or any American is way beyond the pale.

Are you listening Michael Moore?

You can and should leave America if you feel so inclined but as for me, I’ll take the United States of America and when I have to leave it I want to go to Heaven. It’s the only better place I know of.

Pray for our troops.

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: