SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lookin4thruth needs help on F9/11 movie

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Lookin4thruth needs help on F9/11 movie Reply with quote

Hey Everyone lookin4truth posted this in the Resourcesa nd Resource forum: Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:02 pm Post subject: i'm totally confused.......can you help?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am completely confused about the upcoming election....i have always voted strictly republican because they have always seemed to be closer to my 75% conservative opinions/beliefs....so as i am all poised to help re-elect Pres.Bush i,like many others concerned citizens,went to the theater to view Farenheit 9/11....i was blown away with the information that this movie contained....now before the masses tell me how biased Michael Moore is----I ALREADY KNOW HE IS.....however,if 10% of the guts of this documentary are correct-how in the world can we vote for Bush???i had decided i would vote "against" Bush by voting for Kerry and a friend tells me about this website....after spending allllllllllll morning reading some of the topics and their discussion i can't vote for Kerry either....
what is a hard working tax paying American father/citizen supposed to do???vote for Nader???that would be a mistake if i want my vote to account for anything imo because he has no chance to even be considered a serious candidate....if you have an opinion please help me out BUT please don't just tell me Michael Moore is a demon and i should know better....i want to really know the facts if anyone has them....my 3 sons are counting on their dad's opinion to influence the way they will vote....i'm tooooo confused to tell them now....
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12090

Hope you can help him out Laughing
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get FahrenHYPE 9/11. It will clear things up for you. It will make you made as hell about what lies MM told in Farenheit 9/11. This is a must watch for all.

Stolen Honor

Last edited by Son of a VET on Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a good site to check out the malicious lies Moore tells--C

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
however,if 10% of the guts of this documentary are correct-how in the world can we vote for Bush???

You realy need to get Get FahrenHYPE 9/11. There is NO truth in MM "documentary".

Stolen Honor
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post your comments on lookin4truth's topic:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12090

This thread will be deleted, eventually.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: