SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Worried this site is in the mud.!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Worried this site is in the mud.!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

[quote="one more captins mast"]Navy Chief has the proof on the 2nd, 3rd, and the Bronze Star

being "fraud pie"

he has his information on what happened to the 12,500 name list

so no one on this board knows a Senator, an

inportant Congressman, a newspaper owner

any thing , I DO NOT BELIVE THAT, what is the

spinning in the mud about??????

Oct. 7 the possible election of this "thing Kerry"

is only 26 days away.

WHAT IS UP WITH THE

CONSERVIATIVE RADIO TALKS

I HAVE SENT 68 PAGES OF NAVY CHIEFS WORK TO SEVERAL (FEDX)

TO SEVERAL SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN, THEIR STAFF WILL NOT

EVEN SAY THEY WILL READ THE "ITS A SMALL WORLD" POST, AND IT

IS ON THEIR DESK IN THIER OFFICES.?????????????????????????????/

THIS COUNTRY IS NUTS
AND MAY GET his leadership IF THEY ARE NOT CAREFULL

i'm out of the post section , to upset to read or post sane any more
will talk pm off this board only,

JERRY MICHALE SHRIVER watches what we do.[/quote]

How about B.G. Burkett, author of Stolen Valor? Does anyone know if he has any pull with the Navy? Could he help with the Judicial Watch's appeal on reopening the investigation on Kerry's Medals & Awards? I think I read somewhere that he and George HW Bush go way back.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up. The glass is not half empty, but it's half full. For all my life, up 'til now I have been a pessimist. But since I have found this website I have discovered there are many, many, many people who think like me. I am so thankful and encouraged for knowing that. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!! All is not lost.............
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt assume that because your not seeing results yet that things aren't happening. Could very well be that we havn't heard from The Chief because he is busy working on a way to blow this thing wide open.

Thats not to say that if anyone has a connection they shouldn't use it and fast!

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me the Chief already has produced enough information to blow this thing wide open. The problem is a biased media, an unengaged public, an intransigent Navy and the most dishonest charlatan in U.S. history. If the Chief's story were to be told 10,000 times to small media, it wouldn't match one sound bite from the OIM (Old Irrelevant Media). Perhaps one of us could precipitate a dramatic event to force the Chief's story onto the OIM. The people can do away with the OIM after the election but now, we must work with them.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would remind everyone here that this "Site" is nothing more than all of us, doing whatever we can as individuals to support the SBVT. No single member can do it all, not every member can do something other than perhaps post here.
I understand there is going to be some anxeity as the time closes in on Nov. 2nd. However, please try and maintain your cool and just do whatever it is you as an individual are capable of.
One more Captains Mast, you may just want to settle down a little and take a deep breath or two hundred. Perhaps some patience and not expecting instantaneous results would help.
There are more and more People assailing Kerrys Record every day. Perhaps not his Vietnam Record or even his Post War Record. However there is so much more to be heard by so many. Do not be disheartened when you do not see a Swift Boat Ad being released every other day. Those men have stuck their butts out into the wind big time in the past few months. They have been called everything from "Liars" to "Crybabies" and political hacks for Bush.
They deserve our support, not our consternation that they aren't doing everything the way we wish. As do the many fine people here who give so much of their time writing letters, handing out information, calling people, etc...
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They deserve our support, not our consternation that they aren't doing everything the way we wish.

Amen!

The Swifts have had a devastating effect on the Kerry Kampf..... despite the attempts to get their ads silenced, despite the attempts to suppress the publication and distribution of Unfit for Command, despite the MSM alternately ignoring and maligning them.

I, for one, have witnessed their effectiveness and I trust their judgement and their ability to land a few more monkey wrenches into Kerry's works.

WE don't have the "big picture," here - but they sure seem to know what they're doing.

Now is not the time to get down-hearted or feel the gloom and doom that the Kerry/media machine is trying to foist off onto you.

Now is the time to get energized, make sure that all the vets and military people that you know are aware of exactly who John Fraud Kerry is.

Get his ratings down to less than 20% among military and vets and get out the military/vet vote and this election is won by the people who most deserve to win it! I'm talking about the people who have been willing to and who have put their butts on the line for the safety of our country.

We could win this by ourselves - we're not the most-courted voting block in the electorate for nothing. Wink Let's make it COUNT for something right and honorable!
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captin,

I too feel your frustration with everything that is going on. I have sent several emails to my two Senators (both Republican) and also to my Congressman (Democrat) and have yet to hear back from the Senators. My Congressman sent me two form replies stating nothing. (he is in a big re-election fight this year) I truely believe that everything is going to break loose all at once and sKerry's political career will be over. Keep the faith and don't let the Libbies get you down
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
...Now is the time to get energized...

Yahoo! I'm fired up! I sent at least 30 emails today and posted to a half-dozen blogs. We have 70,000 donors and 6,443 participating members on this site. At half that rate, If everyone got energized, that's conservatively more than 100,000 emails per day. With 26 days left, that's about 2.6 million contacts, possibly enough to sink Kerry.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, I think we set ourselves up for feeling like this prior to the 1st debate. Listening to the debate the 2nd time, Bush did not do that bad. Most importantly he did not say anything WRONG or anything they could use to attack him on. We set our expectations way high for that night so now we are suffering the effects of that, which is understandable, I too am frustrated, scarred and a little angry, especially after that speech by Kerry today. Lebanon......P~~~~~~~~~~~~.

HOWEVER.........I also feel that there is movement we cannot see, like the magma in Mt. St. Helens, but if we listen closly, we can hear the tremors.

The moral of the story, Listen, Act when you can, Pray and believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: