SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mission must continue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: The Mission must continue Reply with quote

The Swift Boat Vets accomplished their main objective; however, the mission must continue. There are reports that Kerry plans on taking a larger role in the senate and in the party. It makes it that more important to continue exposing this fake, phoney and fraud for what he is. We have to keep chipping away at what little credibility he thinks he has until he becomes completly discredited.

We're not done by a long shot.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Pterodactyl-33
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Doc Jerry K. Swifties have said all along they were not "brownshirting" for G-Dubya. That their issue was simply to expose the truth about Hanoi John Kerry. To drop anchor now would open the Swifties to accusations of Bush brownshirting and partisan hacking.

And besides, the job isn't done until that sumbitch is doing hardtime in a salt mine.

I'll leave up the HanoiJohnKerry.com site (now in post-election mode) as long as I know the Swifties are going to stay after him. No need for the expensive TV ads and such now. Just the old slow drip of truth water torture. Hanoi John must be hounded out of public office until he can hold no position grander than a rich *****'s toy boy.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree and I also see the MIA issue as John Kerry's most vounerable issue yet. The American people now know everything about Jhn Kerry and his actions against the War in Vietnam and the Hero Veterans that fought it. They know about his lies and appearances before the Senate regarding his forays into Cambodia. Nothing has been revealed about him abandoning thousands to POW camps in SE Asia so that he could profit indirectly (through family members) with normalizing relations with the Vietnamese people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: