SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE VOTE RIGHT NOW AP POLL on Debate HELP We need you
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerrlied
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: PLEASE VOTE RIGHT NOW AP POLL on Debate HELP We need you Reply with quote

Please go to the AP Poll and VOTE right Now the Kerry people sent out a e-mail for every one to vote for the IDIOT Kerry
Please go Vote for BUSH The vote is right on the PAGE
DO IT NOW PLEASE!!!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&e=1&u=/ap/debate_rdp
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lefties have sure been busy voting, 66% for Kerry on this one and Foxnews's shows 70% for Kerry. Too bad these polls don't mean anything Laughing

Too bad for them, that is Wink
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better to vote for Kerry and highlight the inanity of those online polls...they can have the online polls...we'll settle for the one on Nov 2 Wink

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I did, but in the Geedunk section again they have said no voting. they want it to be know that the dems send their people out to vote on these polls. someone said that they would like to see Kerry get 99% so everyone would know it was phony. ( I think that is why Bush's numbers are so low.) Sort of like the % of the vote that Sadam got in Iraq. Thing is, some will some won't and this isn't the only site. I think that Bush did well tonight. Too bad he didn't last Thursday, it made such a difference.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Lefties have sure been busy voting, 66% for Kerry on this one and Foxnews's shows 70% for Kerry. Too bad these polls don't mean anything Laughing

Too bad for them, that is Wink

Absolutely, these polls taken immediately after the debates are 90% controlled by the DNC, and Terry Mc Awful. They have zero meaning or influence when you get down to brass tacks. As far as I'm concerned they're a nothing but a big yawn.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS poll is 88% Kerry. LOL
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email your protest to vote to all the site originators. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for kerry on the poll. we need to make sure all polls are 90% or higher so it exposes how ridiculous they are.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
CBS poll is 88% Kerry. LOL

LOL!!! I can't help myself from LOL. GO BUSH!! "You can run, but you can't hide".

And Kerry said "I have a plan" at least 13 times.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: voting for Kerry in the poles... Reply with quote

I know that people who come to this site are more intelligent than the average Joe's out there, BUT...voting for Kerry in the poles is dangerous.

You don't see it, because you didn't need someone else to make up your mind for you. Me either, but we are the lucky ones. There are too many idiots out there(I work with some), who do look at the poles, and believe that 90% of us think John Kerry won the debates. What if they are just waiting to see who the rest of us are voting for? Based on these asinine MSM poles, we support Kerry. Remember nothing good can come from a "lie". If you voted for Kerry in the poles, that you so disdain, you may have not only have confirmed an undecided voter to choose Kerry('cause it must be popular), but you may have burdened President Bush with the feeling that he has lost our support. You guys are trusting the MSM to point out that the polls must be flawed with this kind of results? WHAT???? Shocked Confused Sad The same people who were "flim-flamed" and "razzle-dazzled" by Clinton, could believe these poll numbers are pertinent. Dumb as it sounds....

I for one could not "play" that game last night. President Bush gets my vote and support in all arenas, phoney poles, MSM chat boards, and the voting booth Nov.2! Truth is always, always... best!!!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pneal: your arguments are good. If it were not for the fact that we know the DNC has encouraged artificially stuffing the polls, and if we did not know that some scum bags have been caught providing instructions on how to automate the process of stuffing these poll boxes, I would agree with you.

So unless we buy-in to playing their dirty and fraudulent game - which I would never do - we have to recognize that the polling process is totally rigged, and we simply cannot defeat it. Given those circumstances the best that we can do is to encourage exposure of the fraud.

At least that's the way I see it.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: what's the media saying about the polls today? Reply with quote

I had to work a Saturday Sad for a change and can't see the polls or "news" reports. What's going on? Are they suspicious of the results? Surely to God, someone is pointing out how far off the vote is compared to GWB performance last night, which was terrific by the way. I sincerely hope that you guys are right in "stuffing the ballots" with phoney support for Kerry. You have to be right or I'm afraid how discouraging this could be to Bush. It discourages me, and I know what you're trying to do! I just hope it works! Confused
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are they suspicious of the results? Surely to God, someone is pointing out how far off the vote is...

That's a very good question. I don't watch much other than FOX, and I haven't seen or heard anything even there. Has this subject of obvious bogus poll results surfaced yet anywhere but here in this forum and in the blogsphere (I know it's a hot topic in some of these)?

I'm sure good 'ol MSM/OIM has figured it out. The question is: when will they admit it? Or when will some disclosure force them to admit it?
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: MSM admit anything... Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Quote:
Are they suspicious of the results? Surely to God, someone is pointing out how far off the vote is...

That's a very good question. I don't watch much other than FOX, and I haven't seen or heard anything even there. Has this subject of obvious bogus poll results surfaced yet anywhere but here in this forum and in the blogsphere (I know it's a hot topic in some of these)?

I'm sure good 'ol MSM/OIM has figured it out. The question is: when will they admit it? Or when will some disclosure force them to admit it?

H..L Mad Confused Mad Confused , we're still waiting for Rather/CBS to admit they lied and deliberately mislead the American public. It's really not likely they will report that they have been bested at their own game. This phoney vote has me worried. People I've spoken to today at work, BELIEVE KERRY WON THE DEBATE, BASED ON THOSE IDIOTIC POLLS, and that the office of CIC is as good as his. That ain't right!!! Mad I just hope if any of them were sitting on the fence, that this won't influence them to go with the "POPULAR" vote. Crying or Very sad God help us!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: