SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's "PLAN" a Pig In A Poke???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Kerry's "PLAN" a Pig In A Poke??? Reply with quote

Anyone else wondering just what is Kerry's "plan". I cringe everytime he says "my plan." It is getting very irritating. What is his "plan"?

I think Kerry's "plan" is an old fashioned "pig in a poke." If we buy it there is a note inside that says...."Ha ha ha...I ain't George Bush."

Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing
dmattox
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at his "plan", it was vague and kept using the phase use american iginuity. Go to www.johnkerry.com and take a look around, will show you just how empty he is.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked last night. It's all we're going to do this and we're going to do that but not how they plan on doing it. For instance healthcare. They state that they're going to save 1000 dollars off of everyones health premiums and then have some generalizations about cutting down on administration and so on but there's no way they can accomplish what they say without increasing taxes.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
FBI Uncovers Possible Cache of Unlabeled Kerry Plans
(2004-10-09) -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said today it has found what may be a cache of plans by John Forbes Kerry to address the crises in health care, the economy, Iraq and a host of other national traumas.

"We were called in on the case after the plans had gone missing through two presidential debates," said an FBI spokesman. "I have to caution you, however, that it may take several months or more to translate these documents and discover whether they are, in fact, plans. It's still up in the air because the file folders in which we found them had no labels. Apparently, Mr. Kerry doesn't like to label anything."

A spokesman for the Kerry-Edwards campaign refused to comment directly on the FBI discovery.

"Sen. Kerry has said 'I have a plan' and we will leave it at that," said the unnamed source. "The FBI, at the direction of John Ashcroft, is on a fishing expedition to embarrass John Kerry just before the election."

The source noted that "when Martin Luther King Jr. said 'I have a dream' no one demanded that he prove it. Why should Sen. Kerry be held to higher standard?"

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001869.html

*Note* This is NOT real! It is satire

Stolen Honor
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But sKerry has a PLAN to develop a PLAN. Of course, that requires him to come up with a PLAN to form a committee to develop the PLAN, and a PLAN to pass the Global Test.

I can just envision an Abbot and Costello skit on THE PLAN, can't you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: