SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vets Get The Vote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MACV
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Vets Get The Vote Reply with quote

US Army 1961 - 1981.
Five years Far East duty.
1969 MACV Senior Advisor ARVN 210th Ordnance Battalion, DaNang.
Operations for all of I Corps and MR1, mostly working with ARVN 1st Div.
Lots of help from all branches of US military during my tour in Vietnam.
Never met any rapists or baby killers, only brave honorable soldiers doing what they were asked to do.

The thing that matters the most now, just like in Vietnam, is the objective. All of us know about accomplishing the mission objective.

Our objective is to defeat John Kerry. We can only do that with votes. So, I ask all vets from every war to find every vote against John Kerry possible. There are about 2.5 million Vietnam Vets. If each of us ask every member of our family to join us in opposing Senator Kerry, that represents a very large block of votes. If we seek votes from friends, neighbors, business people, and anyone else who'll listen to us, then we can defeat the enemy.

We need to be proactive in this and do it now. Only two weeks left to accomplish the objective.

Thanks,
Major Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: