SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is clinton suppose to be john kerrys secret october weapon &

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: is clinton suppose to be john kerrys secret october weapon & Reply with quote

good morning good people Smile
work with me here folks
john kerry is fighting for his polical life in states that are known to be liberal states Embarassed I do believe that his campaign will go down in history as the most media driven ( ie supportive) movie and super star endorced lost campain in history
this man has more failed smeered tactics then any one canidate to date how can people not see this and now like a coming of the ages they are pushing clinton oh wow an adulter and the biggest president of denile of all times coming back on the campaign trail in ten days ( a few days right after the last debate is this their big october coo ) to endorce this loosah
and what is this poll crap that bush lost the second debate Rolling Eyes .
what is with the media
I am off to make another donation of 100 bucks to the swift boats Wink
god bless each of you and yours
a tad frustrated on old cape cod here
breezy
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Breezy, I see we were typing at the same time. Typical, there is always others feeling the same as events unfold. I posted a new topic, as you did. I won't repeat myself here.

N FL is cool in am and pm. Nice change from the heat. How are the leaves? I love fall leaves. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: