SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Networks still trying to influence elections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Networks still trying to influence elections Reply with quote

If anyone still does not believe the networks are trying to influence the elections, here's another bit of evidence. Evidently, Moore is in negotiations to have "F'hight 9-11" shown on TV on the eve of the election.
They won't stop until the curtains of the voting booths are closed.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: australian news Reply with quote

I have just brought up australian news through google, when you get in there is a whole lot of stories, under the heading (john kerry, swiftvets for thruth, I am not computor savvy however if there is anyone here that can copy and paste some of the stories, would be very interesting,
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they will try to steal the election long after the booths close if it is close at all

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
they will try to steal the election long after the booths close if it is close at all

Yeah! And we will hear about it for the next four years! Razz
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it going to be on pay-per-view, which will likely limit it to mainly drinkers of leftist kool-aide.

Sinclair Broadcasting is going to show "Stolen Honor."
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Evidently, Moore is in negotiations to have "F'hight 9-11" shown on TV on the eve of the election.

I saw several blurbs on this yesterday, and I saw something that said he was also trying to negotiate a last-minute deal to get it shown in theaters on the night before the election. Notice that TV deal is pay-for-view ($9+), and I think the theater cost was $10+. Nothing free about it.

Of course, I stewed about this for a few hours, mumbling to myself the whole time, and then the thought hit me:

GEEZ, WHAT A GUY! WHAT A MAGNIFICENT LIBERAL-CAUSE PATRIOT! WHAT A #$@#$ HYPOCRITE!

Let's see, MM incurs absolutely no costs in doing this; whatever money comes in, he gets his full cut. I saw nothing in any of these articles that said anything about his donating the profits to liberal causes, and if I didn't just miss that, then he's the sole beneficiary. (Or at least the people who pay don't know that) WHAT A GUY! WHAT A MONEY-GRUBBING HYPOCRITE!

Just maybe if you point this little hypocracy out to your liberal acquaintances, it might do some good.

It even occured to me that if I could identify a movie theater where it was going to be shown, and since I probably won't have anything else to do that evening, I could get there early and get a parking place right in front of the entrance. I'd really like to see what kind of dumb animal will pay premium price to see this garbage the night before an election. It would be kind of like a free visit to the zoo, wouldn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: