SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More good news this weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: More good news this weekend Reply with quote

More good news this weekend:

1. most new poll numbers showing Bush leading (check out "RealClearPoliticas" for the most recent numbers).

2. The prime minister of Australia, big US and Bush supporter, won even though he had the same opposition Bush has here. In fact, Kerry's daughter was helping the opponent's campaign for several weeks.

3. A 19 year old woman cast the first vote in Afghanistan--first election in its 5000 year history (yet, still no kudos for perhaps one of the most significant events in human political history).

And so it goes.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are indications that Tony Blair's popularity is rebounding as well.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: elections Reply with quote

I am a very proud australian today living in the usa, I am so proud that they ignored kerry's sister and daughter, and voted howard back in , tony blair is rebounding, this is why kerry cannot get elected, ever
theresa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasmussen poll has the race at Bush 50% Kerry 46%.

Theresa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theresa wrote:
Rasmussen poll has the race at Bush 50% Kerry 46%.

Theresa

Thats great! I just love all this good news! Very Happy
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Doc Jerry

Quote:
A 19 year old woman cast the first vote in Afghanistan

Doc, I like to put faces to stories, and your line fired a few neurons
and got me thinking of the Afghanistan girl in National Geographic,
and then I started to tear up. Just think, she may have voted for the
very first time in her hard life!

Thank you W, and our troops, and God Bless America!

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/afghangirl/

Mission Accomplished!!
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: More good news this weekend Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
More good news this weekend:

1. most new poll numbers showing Bush leading (check out "RealClearPoliticas" for the most recent numbers).

2. The prime minister of Australia, big US and Bush supporter, won even though he had the same opposition Bush has here. In fact, Kerry's daughter was helping the opponent's campaign for several weeks.

3. A 19 year old woman cast the first vote in Afghanistan--first election in its 5000 year history (yet, still no kudos for perhaps one of the most significant events in human political history).

And so it goes.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.

My spirits are much higher this week than they were during last week. Bush is leading again by 3 - 5 points in most polls and I'm beginning to breathe a little easier. Seeing Kerry move up in the polls last week was pretty unnerving. It's just so frightening to even consider the fact that sKerry could become the next POTUS. We can't let that happen!!!
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polls Smolls. I have been working the phone banks for GW Bush and the only polls I know is that the calls we have been making to registered voters is that Bush is leading 3 to 1. What I see with this election is that Americans need to get out and vote just to show the Democratic party just how discusting their politics is to the American People. The larger the landslide the stronger the message. Don't get me wrong we need everyone to get out and vote. It is evident that there are many dead uncles going to show up with their Kerry vote we can not allow that to matter. We can do it by getting our live uncles to get there and vote. Another way to deal with this voter fraud is to take your digital cameras to the polls early and anyone with Kerry stickers on their vehicles take a picture of their license plates. Let them see you doing it also. When they go in there and try to vote for the second or third time they may think twice about it since there is someone out there with evidence against them.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sround wrote:

Quote:

As a woman I just cannot believe any woman would support Senator Kerry --- when I look at the world and see the lack of freedom for women throughout the the world I am just amazed. How can American women be so selfish that they put their own rights for government paid abortion over the basic rights of freedom and equality for women throughout the world ---

Oh yes I just answered my own question -- SELFISH --- Selfishness is why they want totally unlimited abortion rights in the first place.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
sround wrote:

Quote:

As a woman I just cannot believe any woman would support Senator Kerry --- when I look at the world and see the lack of freedom for women throughout the the world I am just amazed. How can American women be so selfish that they put their own rights for government paid abortion over the basic rights of freedom and equality for women throughout the world ---

Oh yes I just answered my own question -- SELFISH --- Selfishness is why they want totally unlimited abortion rights in the first place.

A NATION IS BORN. WOMEN VOTE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF AFGHANISTAN. FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH. WOMEN: CELEBRATE THIS VICTORY FOR THESE WOMEN. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.

CTW
PS: Did Kerry even acknowledge this event? He does not know VICTORY and cannot appreciate FIGHTING for democracy.
Never Ever Kerry
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the day comes make sure you call your friends and make sure that we re-elect George Bush.

We can only do what we can locally. It's tough to predict what people will do in other states.

And to think 12 years ago, commie-dems found it acceptable to vote for, and re-elect a Draft-Dodger with pride. Rolling Eyes
misako
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on intrade.com, which are Bush and Kerry election futures, it is Bush 58 and Kerry 42 and those folks are betting with their money which makes it far more believable than the bloody polls especially the lying Zogby who has been simultaneously writing anti-Bush pieces in Financial Times. No bias, HELL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: