SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio: Scarborough ~ Smith v. O'Neil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Audio: Scarborough ~ Smith v. O'Neil Reply with quote

MSNBC Scarborough Country

Pat Buchanan sitting in for Joe.

16Kbps @ 11KHz Mono mp3 Format

Part I ~ 13:34
http://s2r-tech.com/swifty/scar.mp3

Part II ~ 6:31
http://s2r-tech.com/swifty/scar2.mp3

Laughing

Mission Accomplished!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're really gonna spoil us, sround. Wink Thank you!

I just caught the last half of this segment a while ago, and as usual, John O'Neill was more than impressive and really showed that liar he was up against for the "get-me-off-my-talking-points-and-I'm-lost" double-talker that he is. Very Happy
wovenhearts
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: thank you for posting this link Reply with quote

I just listened to this exchange. I also heard Smith earlier on the radio. He is obviously just a political operative, who doesn't know what he is talking about. The only good I can see coming from this stupid copy cat book is perhaps it will give John O'Neil and the Swift Vets some more publicity. It would be pretty hard for any interviewer to give Smith time and not give John O'Neil time.

The one good thing is that Smith was given a hard time on this show, and on the radio interview I heard earlier.

Thanks to John O'Neil and all the Swift Vets for working so hard to defeat Kerry. The more one hears about him, the scarier a Kerry Presidency would be. I don't know if I can handle the stress of the next three weeks. WE MUST DEFEAT KERRY!!!!!
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sround, That was very entertaining. I knew as soon as I heard about this copycat book, That it would simply mean exposure for Unfit for Command and the Swiftvet cause. We should send Smith a big Thank-You. Everything that Smith Mentioned has long been proven to be Rathergate lies and unproven conjecture that just sounds like politically motivated hate.
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
SAS fan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the old Pat Buchanan - defending U.S. foreign policy and the military. He's quite a polemicist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: