SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Reilly Talks About Stolen Honor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: O'Reilly Talks About Stolen Honor Reply with quote

I've had it with O'Reilly. He was on his show just now, saying that Sinclair should offer equal time to the Kerry Campaign to respond to Stolen Honor. He is so uninformed it is unbelievable. Sinclair HAS offered the Kerry Campaign a rebuttal. Ahh....I'm so aggravated. None of the major networks even offer a rebuttal on "hit pieces". Sinclair went so far to offer the Kerry Campaign time, and now they have the audacity to complain about Sinclair???
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just that... I noticed with BOR and the CBS piece.. NEITHER mentioned the fact that POW's were the centerpiece of it. The word "POW" never escaped ANYONE's lips. BOR just kept referring to it as a hit piece, over and over.

WTH????

~mugged~
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, BOR's gone over to the dark side. I won't watch him anymore! Evil or Very Mad
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tuned into BOR tonight only because Tim(?) Graham of Media Research Center was going to be on. My BP was up so much because of BOR's BS and the spin coming from his no-spin zone, I could hardly wait until Graham's segment was over. As soon as it was, I switched over to the the FOOD network to watch Emril make goat cheese filled zuchini pancakes. They sounded more appetizing than the manure BOR has resorted to spreading. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched him tonight....did he chuckle as if Stolen Honor was just a farce or something?

WHAT is wrong with him?

He HAS gone to the dark side.

I watched "Stolen Honor" today. I couldn't stop crying. Doesn't orielly have any emotions?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: O'Reilly Talks About Stolen Honor Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
I've had it with O'Reilly. He was on his show just now, saying that Sinclair should offer equal time to the Kerry Campaign to respond to Stolen Honor. He is so uninformed it is unbelievable. Sinclair HAS offered the Kerry Campaign a rebuttal. Ahh....I'm so aggravated. None of the major networks even offer a rebuttal on "hit pieces". Sinclair went so far to offer the Kerry Campaign time, and now they have the audacity to complain about Sinclair???

BOR has turned his "NO Spin Zone" into "THE Spin Zone". He makes me sick, literally. I will not watch BOR anymore. He showed his true colors tonight, and those colors are too dark for me. Twisted Evil
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I watched him tonight....did he chuckle as if Stolen Honor was just a farce or something?

He sure did! It is all about getting Kerry on his show for an interview. BOR is over. I did watch today to see if Kerry agreed to the interview, but no, not yet..and I do not think he will either. BOR, the ego must go, the arrogance this man has acquired over the past year is astouding..shame..it really is, He has become the master spinner...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: