SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patriot Petitions - Delivering to Senate and Atty Gen, soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Patriot Petitions - Delivering to Senate and Atty Gen, soon Reply with quote

Ok I was reading the Active and Vets only area and came across this:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12440

Some here can't post there, so I thought it might be a good idea to post it here so more people would see it. (I'm sure some don't read in that part of the forum as much as other parts) The above thread as more info, but here is what it is about:

Quote:
To Senate President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft

We, the People of these United States, rightfully petition our national government to prosecute John Kerry for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" and to disqualify him for national office.

Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of North Vietnam, Nicaragua and Cuba. Kerry, by his own account of his actions and protests, violated the UCMJ, the Geneva Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Kerry met, on two occasions, with North Vietnamese negotiators in 1970 and 1971, willingly placing himself in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S. Constitution, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," We, the People of these United States, believe John F. Kerry is unfit for public office.

It is for this reason -- for his record of giving aid and comfort to the enemy while a member of the U.S. Armed Forces in violation of this oath -- that Senator Kerry should be prosecuted and disqualified for national office.

Signed,

Go sign Exclamation http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/

Signers: 164918 (so far)

Stolen Honor
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been there.... thought we weren't supposed to.... secrets and all I guess... so we can sign also even if not military???
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many signers do we need?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone can sign at Patriot Petitions - the petition was scheduled to be delivered this Tuesday, but it hasn't hit the quarter-million mark, yet.

All four of the registered voters of our household have signed it.

Not that I think it will have any impact but a psychological one, but hey... every little bit helps. Wink
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

military and non-military can sign this petition. I've just signed up 4 people to sign this petition. They need 85,000 more sigs.
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed for the two registered voters in my household. Very Happy
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping up Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: