SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George W Bush Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackfrancis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: George W Bush Thread Reply with quote

We believe it is incumbent on ALL presidential candidates to be totally honest and forthcoming regarding personal background and policy information that would help the voting public make an informed decision when choosing the next president of the United States.

SwiftVets.com is a tax exempt non-partisan public advocacy “527”organization consisting of, and limited to, former military officers and enlisted men who served in Vietnam on U.S. Navy “Swift Boats.” or in affiliated commands.

since this is a non partisan group interested in "ALL presidential candidates " it would seem to me a thread on George W Bush is on topic.
academicanarchist
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Yes it would Reply with quote

Do the people who founded this organization want to discuss the truth about Geroge W. Bush? No, I don't think so. Having read quite a few posts on this forum, my impression is that most are avowed Bush supporters who are only interested in bashing cadidate Kerry. Now Mr. Jones is telling people he disagrees with that they can't post here. These people strike me as members of one group that I call the don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up club.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: