SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Edwards makes disgusting statement
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a.t.beagle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Edwards makes disgusting statement Reply with quote

Listening to Fox now, they just had a tape of Edwards saying and I quote "when John Kerry is president people like Christopher Reeves will get out of their wheelchairs and walk"
This is utterly disgusting, giving false hope, using Reeves death for political gain. There is nothing they won't do or say!
All I can say is keep these jerks talking, they will dig their own grave!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is utterly disgusting and beyond the lowest of low things I have yet to see. OMG even death is not respected with those two jerks. Twisted Evil
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Edwards the Miracle Worker? Reply with quote

Doctors can cure people (sometimes), LAWYERS NEVER DO!!!

So when John Edwards and his ilk can keep their greedy hands out of doctors' pockets, they may eventually find a cure for people like Reeves.

Which is why we need the tort reform bill, which was promoted by President Bush, passed by the House, and filibustered in the Senate by Edwards et al.

More fodder for a Bush campaign ad, IMHO!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See another thread just posted where Kerry actually outdid Edwards in sickness. I'm not going to be able to take much more of this.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Edwards makes disgusting statement Reply with quote

a.t.beagle wrote:
Listening to Fox now, they just had a tape of Edwards saying and I quote "when John Kerry is president people like Christopher Reeves will get out of their wheelchairs and walk"
This is utterly disgusting, giving false hope, using Reeves death for political gain. There is nothing they won't do or say!

Now I'm sure he got his training for running for VP by running for Class President in High School?
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. First Edwards proclaims Kerry as a Veitnam War hero; "just ask those who served with him." Now he has up-graded him to Messiah. By election day I fully expect Edwards to proclaim him as the Holy Trinity, Allah and the Great Spirit.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30,000 trial lawyers will descend to the election polls come Nov 2 to try and make sure that Edwards (the braying jackass) goes to the White House. They want their piece of the pie and will work danged hard to make sure tort reform is nill or watered down. Evil men will say and do anything for the advancement of themselves, Reeves is just a usefull tool for them to do that with.
cdbarker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's about what I'd expect from an ambulance chaser! Those two will do anything or say anything if they think it will get them into the White House (Heaven forbid!). No matter what side you are on concerning stem cell research, even with wide open research on ALL stem cells, it could be as much as 50 years before a cure is found, if there is one from stem cells. So many people just don't understand that. For those two slime balls to give suffering people the false hope of a cure is as cruel as you can possibly be and they think nothing of it (just get me to the White House). What rock did they crawl out from under. Love you Swifties!
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bothers me is Chris Reeves isn't even in the ground yet and Edwards comes off with an opportunistic shill like that. As they say in Edwards country: "That just has to be lower than a snake's belly".

Sad to say that the this is another example of the sicko Kerry/Edwards attack on domestic issues that are unproven and will take years to even determine if they are viable.

Someone please abvise the two Senator's not to give up their day jobs too soon. Wink
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Edwards makes disgusting statement Reply with quote

a.t.beagle wrote:

My God.

Edwards is such a spineless slimeball.

Not only is he simplifying science and research with such a meaningless comment, but everybody knows that drug companies have stopped research projects because of ******** like him

This is DISGUSTING!!!!

I hope Bush goes tougher on the trial-lawyer connection and the liberals in the last debate.

Need some wood?!?!
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Edwards would make a statement taking advantage of Christopher Reeve's death, he's an ambulance chaser. It's what he does !!!
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwards is slime.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the replay on FOX, oh my is he saying Kerry has the power to heal. Just who is he saying he is. Does he walk on water too. I am beyond disgusted.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Edwards has even less substance than Kerry. Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
Just saw the replay on FOX, oh my is he saying Kerry has the power to heal. Just who is he saying he is. Does he walk on water too. I am beyond disgusted.

Hanoi John knows his limited capabilites, but Edwards' narcissism is getting on my nerves. Some OB/GYN's shold band together and sue him for junk science and frivolous suits in his past. Would file well in line with democratic lawyers being complete crooks.

Need some wood?!?!
Samileino
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget according to Kerry they are OG/BYNs and uh....uh...you know those things in my head...yeah brain surgeons.

I really can't believe people buy into this ticket at all. They are so slimey and disgusting it's painful. I'm sorry but the man just passed and they are using him for all he's worth. I doubt that Kerry was more than a casual acquaintance, but according to him they were bosom buddies.

Sami
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: