SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Are Kerry Supporters Prone to Violence?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Why Are Kerry Supporters Prone to Violence? Reply with quote

I've been watching the disturbing trends. Cars with Bush/Cheney stickers vandalized, campaigne signs vandalized or stolen and campaigne headquarters vandalized, attacked with personnel acosted and injured.

Then I read where a group of Catholics attended a public Kerry meeting are denied enterance and then harrassed outside the building:

Catholics Protest Kerry

So anyone have any insight as to why these people are acting like citizens of a banana republic as opposed to Americans?

VS
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you believe that you have an exclusive lock on "legitimacy," and that people who disagree with you must, by definition, be "illegitimate," then attacking them is not a problem.

The "elitist" mindset is endangering this country, and (I hope) killing the leftist agenda.

Otherwise, it's going to get a lot worse before it can ever get better.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you don't have a vision you react strangely. Unfortunately they are running a campaign of HATE. Terry McAuliffe is the big reason the liberals are so crazed. He constantly inflames them to do uncivil things. I just read an article about the new DNC headquaters. McAuliffe's plush office is actually a television studio. He has a custom made rug in the foyer with a picture of President Bush on it. He laughs and tells people to give "George the boot and they walk all over the face of The President of the United States. In Iraq it is the ultimate insult to a person and I can't imagine the message that sends to their world from a leading political party. The sad thing is the total disrespect for the office of the President. The DNC will continue to go downhill until enough decent people like Zell Miller defect from the party and what remains is so far to the left that no one of good conscience would be a part of it. John Kerry is play-acting the role of a moderate but if elected will steer a course hard to the left and our country will start to look like old Europe and you will see moral decay like you have never seen in your life. Look what is happening in Hollywood. It is a total culture of self-indulgent libertines with out morals or love of country. It is a sickening place. The new liberals are in bed with the communists and fascists and the average democrat voting the party ticket simply does not understand where the liberals are taking them.

The liberals are generally hateful and vitriolic. Why do they hate George Bush? Because he is a good and decent man and that makes them uncomfortable. They only want to be with people like themselves. Lowlifes.

Last edited by Nomorelies on Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Look what is happening in Hollywood. It is a total culture of self-indulgent libertarians with out morals or love of country.

Are you sure you didn't mean "libertines" instead of "libertarians"? I agree with a lot of the "libertarian" political philosophy (but not all of it).
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have been fed so much, and they think they believe it. Now realizing they've backed the wrong man they are furious, they will lash out any way they can. America will become one again once the media stops giving free air time to traitors like john kerry. Hopefully he will fade away and become a sore loser like gore.
Myself I hope this follows him home, the good people of Mass. dont deserve this ******* idiot! Cool
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

This is another thing that irks me about Kerry.. He makes this big point of saying.. "I know how you feel because I'm a Catholic."... Well, I'm Catholic too, and no, he obviously doesn't know how I feel..

This is something my old Bishop put together

http://www.priestsforlife.org/magisterium/bishops/notification.htm

and another with a direct mention of John Kerry

http://www.catholic.org/printer_friendly.php?id=1210&section=Featured+Today

I understand why many of we Catholics are opposed to Kerry...

It's kind of like saying "I'm a hitman for the mafia.. but I'm Catholic.. my job and my personal life are completely seperate."

maybe it's just me.. I don't know..

I DO know that if I was kept out of a public meeting because of my religion... Kerry would have one hell of a lawsuit on his hands.

And all the vandalism... Whether it be against Bush or Kerry... That, IMO, should be considdered a hate crime.

I'll get off my soapbox now and stop ranting... these things just get me a little hot under the collar. And with what Kerry has done to our good Vets and POW's.. Evil or Very Mad he cannot and will not be President.

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
When you believe that you have an exclusive lock on "legitimacy," and that people who disagree with you must, by definition, be "illegitimate," then attacking them is not a problem.

Hmmm... that sounds just like the mindset of Islamic terrorists. Scary!
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hmmm... that sounds just like the mindset of Islamic terrorists. Scary!

I agree. That also, sounds like young German's smashing store windows of Jews before WW2. Or, KKK pulling black people out of their homes and killing or hurting them.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These union thugs are trying to present an issue to the American People that is not an issue to them. These so called take overs of Bush Victory Centers are under the auise of the Overtime Issue. This overtime issue in irrevelent to them. These people work under a collective bargaining contract. They get exactly what is in their contract. Those that are effected by the overtime issue are the white collar workers that presently do not recieve overtime. They get it. What the unions want is the tax increase on the rich and then giving tax breaks to the American Companies. In other words it is a tax to subsitize the Union shops that cannot be competive in a World market. We do not have a clue when we go into the auto dealership and look at that sticker price anymore as to what that auto is actually costing. That is because we have no idea how many of our tax dollars have gone to subsitize those companies and their suppliers in order to keep them competive and still pay the high union wages and benifits. The Kerry tax plan is nothing but a hugh subsitity to the Union Movement and unless the American People get these unions undercontrol there will be no end to it.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all of this violence and unbridled anger is really simple--The Dems have never gotten over and probably will never get over two things--

First, they'll never get over the Clinton impeachment--He was their rock star, their "feel your pain" president--Too bad that when the Monica story first broke he didn't just say

Quote:
"Not that it's any of your business but, yes, I've been boinking an intern--She's of age and it was all consentual--Get over it--

Next question!"

'cause if he had (and, of course, assuming that Hillary didn't drive a stake through his heart on prime time TV over it), it would have been batted around in the press for a few weeks at most and then would have died right there because it would have become a non-story--Yes, a lot of people who value fidelity in marriage would have held it against him forever, but there would have been nothing practical that they (we) could have done about it because it wasn't illegal and he was already re-elected--

But he lied about it, and continued to lie about it, and went so far as to lie about it under oath--

And then the Republicans in Congress took the ball and ran with it--In retrospect, probably not the best thing to have done because there was no way they were ever going to eject him from office and it just left a huge, gaping wound that the Dems felt and feel that they must avenge--

And the second is that they'll never get over the whole "Bush stole the election" thing--It doesn't matter how many post-inauguration re-counts were done--It doesn't matter that even the NYT, not exactly a bastion of conservatism, had to admit that had the re-count that they participated in showed that if the re-counts had been finished at the time, Bush still would have won--They're never going to believe it--They're like a dog with a chew toy on that one and they're never going to let it go and that has fed every conspiracy theory they've come up with since--C
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Are Kerry Supporters Prone to Violence? Reply with quote

vet_supporter wrote:
I've been watching the disturbing trends. Cars with Bush/Cheney stickers vandalized, campaigne signs vandalized or stolen and campaigne headquarters vandalized, attacked with personnel acosted and injured.

Then I read where a group of Catholics attended a public Kerry meeting are denied enterance and then harrassed outside the building:

Catholics Protest Kerry

So anyone have any insight as to why these people are acting like citizens of a banana republic as opposed to Americans?

VS

Go to any jail and tell me how many Republicans you see..........................Rich
hammondb3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason the left is violent and abusive is more simple than any other explanation rendered here...

They are immature babies and are acting just like any typical 2-year-old brat.

That partially explains the Hollywood left slant since these people have been spoiled rotten (just like the kiddy version). It explains why they can have so much pent-up rage yet have a COMPLETE and TOTAL LACK of rationale for their positions. If they could offer a lucid and persuasive argument for their position they would. I have yet to hear it.

It is why the Susan Estrich's of the world seem to be in a perpetual private tantrum while the Coulter's of the world can have strong words (and persuasive reasoning) yet still posess an 'above it all' lightheartedness that befuddles the liberal mind.

Babies.

OK, maybe toddlers.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammondb3 wrote:
The reason the left is violent and abusive is more simple than any other explanation rendered here...

They are immature babies and are acting just like any typical 2-year-old brat.

That partially explains the Hollywood left slant since these people have been spoiled rotten (just like the kiddy version). It explains why they can have so much pent-up rage yet have a COMPLETE and TOTAL LACK of rationale for their positions. If they could offer a lucid and persuasive argument for their position they would. I have yet to hear it.

It is why the Susan Estrich's of the world seem to be in a perpetual private tantrum while the Coulter's of the world can have strong words (and persuasive reasoning) yet still posess an 'above it all' lightheartedness that befuddles the liberal mind.

Babies.

OK, maybe toddlers.

B-I-N-G-O give the man a cookie. THe Dems are spoiled brats who have a "what are you gonna do for me" mentality. I'm Jimmy whatcha gonna gimme? THey haven't grown up yet. If they don't get their way they act like a two year old. Stomp their feet, whine, throw things, cry, tear up stuff and sully up with their lip puffed out. Selfish brats the whole lot of em. Ever seen a two year old who felt bad about tearing up sister's stuff when she made him mad? Nope. Ever seen a two year old who wasn't totally consumed with what they wanted and nothing else? NOPE

With these people the ends justifies the means. You're the big bad ole conservative Republicans and I'm gonna get you real good <sticks tongue out> Nyah Nyah Nyah !

Hopefully they'll crawl back in their holes after Nov. 2

GWB landslide.........
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As has been pointed out the leaders of the Democrats encourage it: witness the spectacle of Terry McAuliffe encouraging college students to rip up Bush/Kerry signs, as one example.

http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200410/POL20041008c.shtml

But the real reason, I think, is that the Democratic Party has been infested with the ultra-liberals, who in their zest for political activism know no bounds. This crowd is populated by the some of the same kooks, and the same kind of kooks, that went around destroying property, spit on veterans, organized demonstrations that destroyed just about everything around them, etc. at the end of the Vietnam War.

When the elitists tell their army of brain-washed followers that their side is the only ones who are right, there are no good thinking citizens on the other side, etc., etc., the results are predictable: just what you see.

For a glimpse into the future, be sure to read:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/10/10/INGEF94FCU1.DTL

I may be wrong, but I think the beginning of all this hate and anger correlates very well with the appointment of Terry McAullife as Chairman of the DNC. If nothing else, he's a political muckracker.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Are Kerry Supporters Prone to Violence? Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Go to any jail and tell me how many Republicans you see..........................Rich

Just wait about a year and a half after a Kerry inauguration. Twisted Evil

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: