SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCOTT CAMIL
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: SCOTT CAMIL Reply with quote

This is at the web site for Scott Camil : I will get the exact site address: Pictures are there.
http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/carlson/mmc5015/Homepages/F2001/Aragon/vietnam.html - Cached

Quote:
Scott Camil in Vietnam
"I made the desicion that I was going to kill every Vietnamese that I came in contact with. That way, even if I killed a hundred innocent, good Vietnamese, and got one guilty one, it would be worth it."
-Scott Camil

While serving two tours of duty in Vietnam, Scott Camil attained the rank of Seargent, acquired two Purple Hearts, was put up for the Bronze Star and was described as an "ideal soldier". He also witnessed and participated in some of the worst atrocities in recent history. Like many Vietnam Veterans, the guilt and emotional trauma of that experience haunt him to this day. Unlike many activists, Scott Camil's combat experience lends a dynamic that at times leads to confrontation with others as well as contradictions within himself.

Home Winter Soldier Current Issues Related Links Contact
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SCOTT CAMIL Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
This is at the web site for Scott Camil : I will get the exact site address: Pictures are there.
http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/carlson/mmc5015/Homepages/F2001/Aragon/vietnam.html - Cached

Quote:
Scott Camil in Vietnam
"I made the desicion that I was going to kill every Vietnamese that I came in contact with. That way, even if I killed a hundred innocent, good Vietnamese, and got one guilty one, it would be worth it."
-Scott Camil

While serving two tours of duty in Vietnam, Scott Camil attained the rank of Seargent, acquired two Purple Hearts, was put up for the Bronze Star and was described as an "ideal soldier". He also witnessed and participated in some of the worst atrocities in recent history. Like many Vietnam Veterans, the guilt and emotional trauma of that experience haunt him to this day. Unlike many activists, Scott Camil's combat experience lends a dynamic that at times leads to confrontation with others as well as contradictions within himself.

Home Winter Soldier Current Issues Related Links Contact

This guy works for Kerry and its AOK with the MSM?

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Camil Reply with quote

CTW
Apparently Dan Rather is at it again. First, the misspelling of sergeant, and the ID is fake; the Military ID numbers don't match each other in size nor are they straight. Plus, I held mine up next to it & they didn't match. There is information missing that has to be on the ID. I know mine is real! Mine was issued in 1966! Nice try Danno.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Camil Reply with quote

Sgt-Keeper wrote:
CTW
Apparently Dan Rather is at it again. First, the misspelling of sergeant, and the ID is fake; the Military ID numbers don't match each other in size nor are they straight. Plus, I held mine up next to it & they didn't match. There is information missing that has to be on the ID. I know mine is real! Mine was issued in 1966! Nice try Danno.

I think you are referring to a visit to the site. Please clarify what you think. Is this a fictitious representation of the Scott Camil? Does anyone have any other info? I am still looking.

What is he today? Where is he? Is he still in Fl? Is he involved in the campaign? In what capacity? I am going back to the first mention of this on the site. I want the info to be exact. Thanks CTW

Never Ever Kerry
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.hrcr.org/ccr/camil/.html
Pasted:

SCOTT CAMIL

1972. A decorated Marine, Scott Camil was a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Richard Nixon's Justice Department hauled Scott and other vets before a grand jury, and then, just as they were about to protest at the Republican convention, indicted some of them - the Gainesville Eight - for conspiring to violently disrupt it. The case ended in an acquittal without the presentation of a defense. Before, I was so open that anybody could come into my house. And they just filled the place up with cops. When we were before the grand jury, our lawyers even worried some of us might be government agents. Then the judge put U.S. Attorney Guy Goodwin on the stand and asked, "Are any people subpoenaed before the grand jury government informants?" Goodwin said, "No." So we picked those people to work on our defense for the Gainesville trial. But Goodwin had lied under oath. Emerson Poe was one of my best friends. My girlfriend and I used to babysit for his wife and him. When she had a miscarriage, we took care of his kid while they were at the hospital. Poe had been right with me as assistant regional director of VVAW. He worked with us when we met with lawyers, talked strategy, and he even helped us select a jury. And then we're sitting there near the end of the trial, and Jack Carrouth, the prosecutor, calls him. Emerson Poe gets up--and he's one of them. It blew me away. I couldn't believe he could be an informer, but the whole time he was reporting back to the FBI.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That ID card looks sooooo fake. There is no way that's a real ID card.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, just very poorly managed as a graphic, I'll bet.

Plus, they didn't even have decent lamination back then - very thin cellophane-type stuff that peeled off pretty easily.

It was such a relief when they switched to the sturdier lamination - I know I sent my ID card through the washer and dryer a hundred times.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its just his picture looks in too good of condition from the rest of the ID card.
Did he really do what he claimed?
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two observations about this guys military ID card:

If I remember right, in 1971, my serial number was the same as my social security number. His serial number is not a social security number.

And,

What is that on his head? Some sort of head ban. Didn't think one could wear something for an ID picture.
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, according to UFC, Camil was the member of the VVAW who wanted to kill U.S. senators. Of course, this will never come out in the MSM though it is without a doubt a fact.

I heard Kerry voted for killing the senators before he voted against killing them.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: SCOTT CAMIL Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
This guy works for Kerry and its AOK with the MSM?
That ABC News - Halperin memo has gotten around y'know.
HardCorps
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Kerry in Kansas Reply with quote

llano is correct, Camil's VVAW plot to assassinate elected officials at a steering committee meeting in Kansas on November 12, 1971 is the most important thing about him as it relates to Kerry. This is not hearsay but proven by documented FBI transcripts of the meeting, and numerous eyewitnesses who swear Kerry as a member of the Steering Committee was present for the assassination discussions. His secretary Ann Barnes specifically remembers him there.

Kerry never reported any of this to the authorities even after he left VVAW months later. If you read the entire meeting transcripts about their "Phoenix Program" and the shooting ranges and heavy weapons they had already in the works, they were dead serious and Camil still maintains they were going to do it for real. This is a Presidential Candidate first and is worth a 30 second ad by itself. I have begun e-mailing this specific point to the MSM, just like the FBI files it will not go away.
-ANGLICO FAC - Iraqi Freedom
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry in Kansas Reply with quote

HardCorps wrote:
llano is correct, Camil's VVAW plot to assassinate elected officials at a steering committee meeting in Kansas on November 12, 1971 is the most important thing about him as it relates to Kerry. This is not hearsay but proven by documented FBI transcripts of the meeting, and numerous eyewitnesses who swear Kerry as a member of the Steering Committee was present for the assassination discussions. His secretary Ann Barnes specifically remembers him there.

Kerry never reported any of this to the authorities even after he left VVAW months later. If you read the entire meeting transcripts about their "Phoenix Program" and the shooting ranges and heavy weapons they had already in the works, they were dead serious and Camil still maintains they were going to do it for real. This is a Presidential Candidate first and is worth a 30 second ad by itself. I have begun e-mailing this specific point to the MSM, just like the FBI files it will not go away.

GREAT! Kerry's activities and motivations from then are RELEVANT today because he has the same associates and same motivations...ONLY this time HE himself wants to take over the White House. He still has the same groups trying to take over the White House.
The camparison to then and now MUST get out. Thanks for the emails to MSM or OIM if preferred and the focus on this issue. Keep the mails going. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone contacted the newspaper in Gainsville re Scott Camil? Just wondering. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Scott Camil is in Gainesville, active in the Kerry campaign but I am still looking for a true reference as to how, still giving trouble to police etc, have had a hands off as he is a danger, etc etc.
Get busy folks! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: