SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OUR LAWYERS? HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: OUR LAWYERS? HELP! Reply with quote

Are there any lawyers on this site? Any investigation people?

If so, I hope you can and are advancing some action on all this info re: VVAW leaders and their current involvment in this campaign.

How can someone with the history of Scott Camil be involved in his campaign? He is reportedly the head of his campaign in FL.
And the others on the list provided through beatrice1000 and others, also associated with communist ties and anarchist activities and now leaders in his campaign.

The comparison to then and now must get out that is, the same people with the same agenda who engage in illegal and certainly questionable activities. This time Kerry's goal is to take over the White House himself and his buddies' agenda for America will be given credibility... ultimately success. They hate the government and this will be the end to our executive branch and our Supreme Court will fall to them.

So where are our lawyers and investigators? We need your help. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that Scott Camil is "officially" associated with the Kerry Kampf, any more.

I think he only worked for the campaign "officially" for a couple of months and then discussion came up here on this board that this was "Scott the Assassin" in charge of something down in Florida and his name disappeared from the representatives.

I'm sure he's still actively working for them, don't get me wrong. After all, he was the one to whom that flyer was given that was "found" at BC'04 HQ that had something to do with a rally that included an unofficial Swifts speaker.

But, it would be difficult to get traction on this particular story so late in the election.

I think the best that we can do with this is tell the story of the assassination plot, and include the fact that even though Kerry argued fervently against it, he did not report it and had the further bad judgement to have this man on his campaign payroll just this year.

Get this out to your email list with links to online documentation and written with as few words as possible and it just might make the rounds. Good luck!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gainesville info is that the police stay away from him due to his level of danger, (?) he is in the campaign.
So he is so dangerous that the police and the FBI are scared????

Term "terrorist" is associated???

According to the list posted here earlier, several of his type are running the campaign in other states.

So everybody is afraid??? Too intimidated to stand up to him??? Won't write about him??? So he walks in the White House with Kerry and is given credibility??? That is the ultimate take over...lack of resistance...peace at any cost... STUPID!! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that Scot Camil was removed from the campaign right after the issue about the plot was revealed.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where have any of you heard or read about this other than through links here?

The Gainesville paper apparently won't write about him!!! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: