SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twinkle in GWB's eye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Twinkle in GWB's eye Reply with quote

When he spoke of Laura he became tearful, he loves her as much today as he did when he laid eyes on her. When Kerry spoke he said he married well.
More than once I might add. Kerry has no idea of what a relationship is. Now the spin starts. Nothing has swayed my vote. I know I never want to hear Hanoi John's voice again. I listened because I support our President. I can relate to him facing John Kerry's hollow soul. All I can do now is cast my vote for a man with substance and pray.
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said.

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see Theresa when the camera panned to her after Kerry talked about his "mother"?

She was hunched over onto herself, and actually looked like someone had kicked her in the stomach.

I truly felt sorry for her then, as a woman I know we all want to be loved in some form or another. I just couldn't believe that after the question was about their wives, Kerry would talk about marrying "up" ...then laugh about it.

That was so cold, I would have been hurt too. I actually hurt on her behalf.

That, all by itself, would have changed my vote had I been a Kerry Supporter. National Television, a perfect chance to show his "soulmate" and how he feels.

Power MUST be tempered with compassion, faith and morality.

Strength MUST be tempered with tenderness, and generosity.

I saw none of these things in John Kerry.

Theresa, I feel for you....and I hope after all of this is over, you decide to actually look for happiness in yourself instead of looking for a "Powerful man" (choke) to hand it to you on a plate.

Lorelei
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it curious that Kerry recalled his dying mother saying
"Remember John, Integrity, Integrity."
Was she warning him because she knew (as only a mother can)
that her son was sadly lacking in integrity?
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get this straight - JK wants to fight a "sensitive" war on terror, but then he is extremely "insensitive" to his own wife?? What does that tell you about this idiot? As I said in another post, I pity THK, and when you pity the wife of a presidential candidate, that's not a good thing. I think I'm not alone, and that may very well be the final nail in the coffin of his candidacy. If he can't treat his own wife with love and respect and affection, how is he going to treat the rest of us if he were to win? (God forbid!)
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Bush is a decent, unselfish and caring man.

He is my president and America's champion.

God bless President Bush and his fine family.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: